The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

The real question here is, why was Tatical Alerts introduced as a Hotfix if it change the way Alerts will work? What does DE have for us Tenno planned? Will they ship 14.3 today, then ship 14.4 tomorrow? Oh also, Letter13 the OP is lacking rainbow text.

Edited by FMZerek

But isn't that the case with pretty much every map in every game ever? I mean you can make the same argument for every single 3D game. Ever.

True, but there are less restrictions to what the map can be. For one example of many: In the case of Warframe,things like jungles are confined to little-boxes surrounded by map borders. Even a jungle, is essentially underground in tunnels.

With other map systems a jungle can be as realistic as developers want, (considering graphical limitations).  

Edited by Jamescell

With other map systems a jungle can be as realistic as developers want, (considering graphical limitations).  

The only type of map system which this holds true for is procedural generation. Any other type of map is a closed area, ergo "tile" or "room" in a tunnel.

I've seen a patch jump from a .6 to .9, so it could happen lol.

heh? when wa---

was it in Closed beta?

I can see it jumping from a UX.3 to U(X+1).0 in a single bound, but a UX.6 to UX.9?

Edited by Kao-Snake

****CONSPIRACY**** Could the hype be real? ****CONSPIRACY****

Moderators stirring up new hype thread on otherwise overlooked info, when we are at at 14.2.4 and not 14.4!

​Is it true or is it the Illuminati? 

illuminati-conspiracy-theory-new-world-oiG8f8H9tdkUa2.png

Edited by JustTotallyEpic

****CONSPIRACY**** Could the hype be real? ****CONSPIRACY****

Moderators stirring up new hype thread on otherwise overlooked info, when we are at at 14.2.4 and not 14.4!

​Is it true or is it the Illuminati? 

-snip-

MDM12_RPS_SimilarTriangles_Q1-1.jpg

Illuminati is our every day lives..... BEWARE!!!

@Letter13 Do you think you can get some official info so we don't waste our time hyping if U14.5 is not going to happen? Thank you

I have some info for you if you can solve this riddle.

The word starts with HY and ends with PE.

What is the word?

DE broke counting D:

I think it is an inner conspiracy, with Gaben as their true leader. DE has used the .3 suffix too many times, so it has be skipped in order for HL3 to come out... or is 14.3 actually HL3, and DE is working with Volvo on this?