Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith Feedback (Designated Megathread)

Netheroc

Wraith > Prime, because it doesn't have the annyoing sound that plucks at my nerves with every shot. Seriously, I like how the weapon plays.. but the sound is just god damn terrible.

Edited by LocoWithGun

When somone S#&$s on your plate you are gratefull for free refill?

first : this ... is .... a ... free to play

secondly : it is insulting for DE : peoples have worked to make this, even if it's a Latron based weapon

this kind of conduct just &!$$ing me off . it's just a game, have fun , and if you don't like a gift , something you don't have buy, then just node and stay quiet . it would have be a nerf or whatever ... but here no, you are just destroying the work of other peoples and I hope DE staff won't saw your post : I agreed the last event leave me on my end (something was missing , maybe another difficulty tiers or something else) but this one even if he is shorter than cicero was really good and challenging.

All you bring with this kind of post is a negativ vision . You are not a king or a captain on board, me neither . but please RESPECT THE WORK OF OTHER PEOPLES for Duck Sake!!! 

Edited by ShinigamiZack

Only Wraithed Grineer weapons were unveiled so far. This proves that the Red Veil can modify, if they want, Tenno weapons.

Also, no weapon "gets Primed". Primes are discovered/retrieved and are not enhancements.

Hope you're less confused.

Also, yay, Latron Wraith!

WOO Latron Wraith! So excited! it'll be just like starting the game, only infinitely better!

I dont understand why everyone is so &!$$ed about the Latron Wraith.

Ok it's less powerful than the prime one, BUT it's a silent weapon (very useful if you like to play stealth) and it has good critical chance plus intesresting fire rate (you just need to add clip size mod).

Edited by Hjaalnak

Ok it's less powerful than the prime one, BUT it's a silent weapon (very useful if you like to play stealth) and it has good critical chance plus intesresting fire rate (you just need to add clip size mod).

Actually it's not that weak, just per shot it is weaker but on a tougher enemy such as a boss it will boast higher dps. I mean it still retains pretty good 1 shot potential as well.

I agree. This weapon is excellent. The higher crit chance make me happy, the firerate too. And it doesn't cost anything.

Edited by Andralor

Well this is a boon for new players....free gun, potatoe, and slot + a gun close to the latron prime.

I guess if you already have a formaed up Lat Prime this weapon is more or less just affinity fodder.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice weapon if you don't have the the LP. Heh.

Yes, it's damage is only 2/3 of the Prime's. But the fire rate is plenty quicker aaaand it does get those tasty crits more consistently.. 

and the sound.... the souunnnd.... mmmmm

Other than the comparing the whole prime to a non prime thing - it does have a different feel, which is nice. And I'm probably never going to touch the prime again in favour of the Wraith.

I'm not hating or anything. It's a decent weapon, with a really sexy gunshot sound effect. But, it's not even Grineer. Why Wraithify it over something like the Burston, or even make a Brokk/Manticore Wraith?

Regarding Strun, I have a theory. It was manufactured by corpus from old Orokin design. Just like Braton and (presumably) Lato. Strun became popular among Grineer thus Wraith variant. After reemergance of Tenno and Corpus becoming more hostile, Strun lost popularity in favor of Grineer self made shotguns.

I'm just confused, honestly. There used to be a pattern with Wraiths like Vandals do, but it seems to have gone offroad. :B

you should also keep in mind that... oops, this should be in a spoiler:

The whole reason for the event was so some guy could keep his jellyfish from getting spoiled by freezing them.