Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.0.1 + 14.5.0.2

[DE]Megan

Changes are nice and do make the mode more of a challange.   But would like to see the picking up multiple cells again,   With each extra cell adding 5-10% charge to the first 20.  So that incase the maps generate weird we can still carry more then one cell to the scanner if its rather far from digs.

Thx for update, but only carring one power cell at a time, is just silly, and counterproductive...

dosent make it harder, just more annoying..

And please revert to the old mod system, the new one is really slow and cumbersome to navigate...

The ice tileset is awesome, except when you have 4 times the same corridor repeating : I didn't notice any difference in map size with these hotfixes.

The new mod look goes in the right direction in my opinion, but :

- we need to recognize our mods at-a-glance, without having to read their name. Their images' colors are too much unsaturated.

- info about the mod effects should be visible without mousing over each mod.

- mods rank should be easier to see

- I feel uncomfortable with colors representing rarity. Colors are a very convenient way to give fast information to the player, but rarity is not the kind of info that is significant. What if each mod had a color depending on what stat it affects ? For instance :

- damage mods : orange

- multishot mods : cyan

- elemental mods : red/white/blue/green (for fire/cold/electric/poison damages)

- combined elements : a gradient of the two colors above

- critical : silver

- utility : yellow

- dual : gradient of the two colors

Side note : I often see twice the same mod, same rank, appearing separately (one alone and the rest stacked).

Edited by Lluid

• You can now left click players name in the active chat window! (This was ninja added in Update 14.5)

This is by far the best thing to come out of 14.5 for the long term. The weapons and cold mods are nice, but this eases so many headaches with trading and recruiting.

Changes:

• Players can now only carry 1 power cell at a time as to increase difficulty.

Honestly this is not a good thing. Here are some points to why, i play solo most of the time or with 1 clan member. Fair enough, i have already finished the needed points for the event the moment it released. BUT, problem with this is the enemy spawns. They always spawn everywhere other then where you need the power. So, the times i need power i have them laying across the map so the moment i leave a room. My extractor gets killed within seconds. And when i go back into the room where it got destroyed there is literally 0 enemies. The least you guys can do to actually balance the players only being able to carry one is two things.

1. At least give solo players able to carry 2 cells at a time as balancing for soloing.

2. Force spawn enemies close by the active extractors rather then halting the spawns and just throwing 1 enemy at a time each 5-15 minutes that pass.

[DE] your event is a mess .. When i get to 1100+ points at the extaction the game crashes .. everytime . Sometime the enemy don`t respawn or never spawn. Sometimes those power cells can`t be picked up . The enemy never respawn ( if they do) near the extractors. 

Please do something about these or the update will be a total FAIL.

So...will we be able to use kubrow patterns we own on other kubrows? Cause...I have some I would like to put on other kubrows and I really don't want to spend plat just to do that..I have 16 kubrows and several different patterns don't want to spend more plat just to get A lotus print, or Hyena print when I already have a few with that print.  DE please let the patterns for kubrows we have be usable on other kubrow :D

And thank you for the hotfixes they are always appreciated keep up the good work DE :D

Edited by Sentin4l