Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.0.1 + 14.5.0.2

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Tweaked excavation level layouts to reduce marathon-fatigue.
• Players can now only carry 1 power cell at a time as to increase difficulty.

snip-

always glad to see speedy hotfixes. I'm sure this specific part was needed, arguably it did make it pretty easy to do....but all i can manage is aaaaawww...that made it really amusing to do at the same time. lol, 

ok my whiny fest is over now...great work on everything guys, Really good update. 

• Tweaked excavation level layouts to reduce marathon-fatigue.

Yay!

• Players can now only carry 1 power cell at a time as to increase difficulty.

Eww. :/

Fixes: 

Cool

Question: Is the 'auto-interact' function that's happening intentional?

(No patchnote, didn't check the options; and can't atm.)

Changes:

Maybe make it scale to the number of players in the mission?  Have Max carry be something like 4/# of players or something so it doesn't screw over people playing solo.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Spartin

Easy...

Drop a power cell at Extractor location, by switching weapon.

kill nearby power cell carrier or return for more cells.

overall, longer to hit target.. but it still a hump that easily by-pass.

Fixed issue where the scanner wouldn't drop if a host migration occurred momentarily before.

here's what I found out so far:

- Host migrations totally break the game mode. Not just the above, the power cells carrier will NOT spawn after a host migration occured too.

- Sometimes players fail to spawn correctly in the new frozen tilesets. They spawned outside the map and fall until they die. After reviving this happens again most of the time.

In the mod select screen for the Latron Wraith for example, there doesn't seem to be any indication to it having a catalyst installed. Now of course we all know that Wraith-weapons always come with a potato, and you'll notice that you earn points twice as fast once you start leveling it. But still, personally I would like some small confirmation, just for clarity.

Please, PLEASE fix Out of Bounds infinite falling loops. Sometimes get stuck in one the instant a mission starts in the ice planet set in Europa. This crap has been around at least since Void was introduced, just make the game actually note the fact that you are falling ridiculous distances below any geometry of the map and teleport you onto the latest and/or closest 'anchor point' (put a couple into every tile) solid ground area when that happens. Also do fix broken geometry in the tileset but for futureproofing implement such a system, so missions don't randomly become unplayable on launch.

My doggy is lost forever, when trying to find where to colour it, I pressed "consign" and without thinking enter.

R.I.P. Buck Spankalot.

Before the colouring hotfix:

vxyKzP5.jpg

After colouring hotfix:

9wVrIoK.jpg

Now:

RlKWqZ7.jpg

byebye potato and 30 ranks...

Not sure if this was intention, but wasn't stated in-game/hotfix/update notes, or a bug. So by consigning a kubrow we also lose a stasis slot? I think I would of reconsidered consigning if the stasis slot can't be re-used.

Most likely a bug, I have gotten an open slot from it.