Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

I can mute Ordis now? Thank goodness, he was driving me to my last nerve with his unfunny banter.

Why change radial blind? I could understand blocking line of sight around corners but behind other enemies? Lame. Way to neuter one of the basic frames.

Edited by Glaice

I just dont' get it at all. The low rank build made sense and rewarded players that could react to incoming damage. That got nerfed while the kill myself down to 2hp in order to boost dmg reduction to 99%'ish build stayed. I mean that makes perfect sense right? I can protect the group by first blowing myself up. 

Ur skating on really thin ice here DE. No more nerfs to Trinity!

Quick fix, remove the cool down. Perhaps lower cost. But mostly just remove the cool down.

->Casting a second time while the damage reduction is present will/can overwrite current damage reduction.

I understand the rage to Rank 0 blessing builds, but it's very short-sighted to think that every Trinity player that uses a duration build for Blessing relies on self-damage to reach 99% damage resistance.  I, personally, use that build for long void survivals, where the incoming damage from enemies is what "proc's" my quick thinking, and then I use Blessing.  I may not even use blessing until the 20-30 minute mark, depending on spawns, teamwork, etc.

Since Well of Life is pretty much not used anymore, may us Trinity users have a different power, please? Even with the nerf, Blessing is more useful more often. >.< A similar sounding panacea-like ability would fit, to cure debuffs and keep us from being re-debuffed for a certain duration. (group-wise, too)

Yay. XD I like to think my derp bug report helped contribute to the:

"Added clarity to Alert Survival missions: A 10 minute countdown clock will now be displayed during any Survival Alert missions, indicating the mission requires a full 10 minutes of Survival to be completed."

XD

This will most likely never be read by DE Rebecca, Scott or Steve, but...

Excalibur basically only had Radial Blind as his most useful ability. Sure, slash dash and super jump adds mobility, but what stops the aim-bot enemies from shooting you? Radial Blind.

The main reason why CC skills are sought after badly in Warframe is because of the aim-bot enemies with direct health damage and bleed procs, now most of the damage mitigation abilities are not viable, and now CC? Was it to increase "difficulty"? Cause it's not difficulty when you have full shields and somehow are bleeding after being shot once that didn’t do enough damage to remove the shield.

LoS requirement for Radial Blind is logical and understandable, but the limited number of enemies it blinds is unacceptable(because light does not work that way).

I get that you made the game, but do you actually play it? If you did then you would realise Excalibur was in DIRE need of buffs to the rest of his skills.

Why did you change the only good ability he has? The slight changes to enemy awareness while blinded were OK but this makes it completely useless, making Excalibur now useless.

Countless threads are on the forums asking for buffs for several frames and yet we get stealth nerfs instead. Why?

I can see why alot of people with rank 0 blessing hate this nerf. I on the other hand see it as a safety net. Since my blessing is at max rank i usually would try to wait for someone to hit extremely low health, least now i can just heal them up when they have a quarter of there health.

Definitely anticipated this and discussed at length before this went live, will be playing tonight on the Public build to report more thoughts about these changes and Trinity!

Can you guys also try to get to 60 minutes in T4 survival with the new ninja nerf to QT that we weren't told about?

QT was the only thing that made long runs in T4 missions possible. 

This will most likely never be read by DE Rebecca, Scott or Steve, but...

Excalibur basically only had Radial Blind as his most useful ability. Sure, slash dash and super jump adds mobility, but what stops the aim-bot enemies from shooting you? Radial Blind.

The main reason why CC skills are sought after badly in Warframe is because of the aim-bot enemies with direct health damage and bleed procs, now most of the damage mitigation abilities are not viable, and now CC? Was it to increase "difficulty"? Cause it's not difficulty when you have full shields and somehow are bleeding after being shot once that didn’t do enough damage to remove the shield.

LoS requirement for Radial Blind is logical and understandable, but the limited number of enemies it blinds is unacceptable(because light does not work that way).

I get that you made the game, but do you actually play it? If you did then you would realise Excalibur was in DIRE need of buffs to the rest of his skills.

Why did you change the only good ability he has? The slight changes to enemy awareness while blinded were OK but this makes it completely useless, making Excalibur now useless.

Countless threads are on the forums asking for buffs for several frames and yet we get stealth nerfs instead. Why?

agreed. it's understandable it doesn't work through walls, but behind enemies in the same room? ridiculous. especially when you clearly see one is a roller and the elite lancer behind him is fine? if you're gonna do this to his one good move then are you ever gonna let his javelin pierce enemies? it should do that at least. it's a javelin (well a sword, but you get it). i think it should hit through cover like nyx's absorb, but i suppose it'd be hard to not let that go through walls to so maybe not that far.

since infested are generally in very close knit groups, blind is trash against them now. if his javelins could pierce through them, then with a natural talent, might help soften the blind nerf.

my biggest concern with excal these days is they just gave all his moves to the new frames. super jump on zephyr (maybe valkyr too). blind on prism and reckoning. slash dash on hydroid (though it was on rhino to in the beginning). feels like he's getting left behind to me no matter what all the 'excal is god as is' people say.

Edited by SatouJin

Hurray! Now my laptop, which is one of the best hosts among the people I play with, will get host migrated off of whether we like it or not. Gotta love DE logic.

PCs are better than Laptops, unless of course, your Laptop happens to be better than most PCs.

Edited by PseudoSphere

Trinity is my favourite frame, I've always been the guy that plays her while the others play their Rhino's and Ash's. But there's a limit to how long I want to keep rebuilding her and working around the changes. Maybe it's time to just shelve Trinity. 

*Runs crying to Nyx*