Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Trinity is in a bad place right now. She's not good at nodes as they're easy enough to plow through with press 4 to nuke frames, and now she's not needed in high level Surv(i100+) as Surv = Poki/Booben/Nekros+Team DMG(Mirage/Shield Stax Volt) are just so much better. 

Oberon might not be a better heal jucier than Trin but he can press 4 to win in node and non scaling mission voids. 

Edited by LegitBeastin

1º Everytime i try to change mods/configs of my melee weapons my game crash...

2º That 'improvement' on Mirage's Prism ability don't fit Mirage game mode. When you using Mirage you need to have full 'casting control' on Prism ability.

3º When you compleed the ten min marked on an Alert Survival Mission, Lotus keep saying the message: "the extraction is ready" and the others messages until you go to extraction.

Plz fix the bugs and the Mirage's Prism ability.

Me and all of Mirage's players WANT the old Prism aiming direction

It is lovely of DE to always provide us with a detailed changelog, so I'm assuming that anything not mentioned there is considered a bug. Will Excalibur get its one useful skill back? I certainly hope so.

I nevertheless think that the Quick Thinking & Rage combination has been way overpowered, especially because I've seen it out-tank the likes of a very defensively modded Rhino. And people keep waiting for the Iron Skin nerf ... ;)

*EDIT*

...annnnd you killed the new 'survival' mode for us all. GG DE.

In what way did they kill it? The only change I noticed after the patch was to survival in alert missions, where the timer is now counting down from 10 minutes to zero. Regular survivals haven't changed format though as far as I could see.

DE could you explain why Excal got nerfed atleast? saying blind shouldn't be able to go through walls is odd cause I am sure other warframes skills can not to mention excal is too high tech to use a simple flash bang in his hand so I feel like those laws don't apply IMO.

p.s Though on an added note it was kinda getting boring just spamming RB.

Could we get buffs to existing skills to make them more viable for high tier content atleast :(?

Edited by Zero_Ghost

You do know that after you Forma a warframe once, you can rearrange existing polarities around as you wish? No need to keep adding Forma..

You do know when I first formaed up the frame I built it around duration thus have 2 slots dedicated to that: nerf came in and suddenly those polarities are WASTED. ie. they are now red and take a penality b/c there is no good mods for that polarity no more. I can't just move the polarities around, that fixes nothing. ZERO.

I have to at the bare minimum re-forma 2 slots to some thing else + buy an exp booster + regrind all that exp....AGAIN! 

Now tell me, how would you feel if you spent money on a frame and spent lots of time grinding only to have to spend MORE RL money + grind more just to get the frame back to full modded potential? And this has been done....3 times now and counting.

Would you not be a bit...upset?

That is what I am most &!$$ed about.

I am tired of them changing stuff like this and offering ZERO compensation for it. At very least I should be able to change those now dead polarties to some thing else for FREE b/c they go and change all the mechanics completely; most game companies are gonna compensate players for that but no so here...BS.

But you know what, trinity.....time to shelf her...I am not spending yet more cash to fix her partly because of this patch but more so that I know they will more than likely pull the same crap next week. 

Edited by fizbit

To anyone who has used the "new" maxed rank blessing:

Per the Blessing mod caption:  "Restores the health and shields of all allies, while simultaneously providing a degree of damage immunity to the team.  The greater the healing, the greater the immunity."

I was apparently in the minority of players who built around blessing duration for damage resistance(in an already small minority of trinity players in general).  My question is:  If taking you from 0 shields and 2 health to full shields/health offered 99% damage resistance, does this mean that the new maximum damage resistance is 80%, since you can only heal 80%?  If damage resistance is dependant upon the amount of health/shields restored is intensify mandatory to reach the highest possible damage resistances?

If so, these seems to have not only rendered instant blessing builds useless, but seriously gimped blessing duration builds, as these builds will now REQUIRE intensify.  I don't follow the logic here.  The only thing "changes" like these do, is take some of the creativity out of building for that frame by requiring specific mods to make a frame or ability viable.

• Added in a new volume slider for Ordis.
  • Oberon’s Renewal now has a timer that displayed the current number of targets being healed.
  • Oberon’s Hallowed Ground now has an ability timer.
  • Kubrow and equipped Auras will now be displayed when hovering a squad members information.
  • Mods screen now shows the stat increases that will occur when ranking up Warframe abilities and Stances. See here for example of this addition:
  • Added in a new "PC Type" detection for host election purposes.  Laptops will get a small penalty equivalent to 150ms of ping so as to select the best host possible.
  • Moved “Decisive Judgement” Stance Mods from Specters to Grineer Wardens, found in Rescue 2.0!  World on Fire was removed from Grineer Warden’s for this change.
  • Improved the aiming direction of Mirage's Prism ability.
  • Reduced the maximum amount of Ancients that can be simultaneously active during Infested Defense and Survival missions.
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability placement has been shifted backward slightly so as to allow for the casting Oberon to receive the full buff and removal/immunity effects.
  • Increased the proc chance of the Glaxion.
  • Oberon's Renewal now directly affects Sentinels & Kubrows.
  • Nova’s Wormhole can now support multiple Wormholes (1/2/3/4) depending on the level of the ability.
  • Nekros' Desecrate now affects frozen corpses.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck at the bottom of Grineer asteroid tileset levels.

This is the best update I've seen in a long time. I got stuck in that giant Grineer asteroid pit one time, it was kinda hilarious. Had to get the Valkyr in my squad to Rip Line me out of it. Thank you so much, DE!