Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Operation Gate Crash Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Does the Exposure points lock on to the Warframe used in the missions, or just apply to whatever frame you select?

E.g. I do 5 runs as Loki, and get 5 points. I feel a bit weak and woozy, so I go as Volt with no points, or do the points carry over to Volt?

they carry over

"Baro Ki’ Teer’s Archwing Datamass" when did that happen? I don't recall that person or datamass being mentioned in the past, did I miss something?

Would assume that is who the Cryotic informant was, though I don't recall that ever being mentioned after the event, seems like it has just been thrown out there with this event.

Edited by Jag272

Slash mods look awesome, but is there really any reason to them? We already have mods like Jagged Edge, and those are far more viable. Generally, I max out all 8 slots too, so there wouldn't be room for additional slash damage, especially only 20%.

Because they're "elemental" Slash mods. Instead of giving you 20% more slash to your slash, it gives you 20% to slash based on your TOTAL damage.

So if you have a 10/10/10 gun, the 20% to Slash Mod would give you 6 more points to Slash and not 2 more points. 30/5 = 6 vs 10/5 = 2.

You get 1 point per successful run.

Re: The mods, they're not elemental Slash, they add to existing slash damage. (or at least Maim added nothing to my Nukor apart from conclave rating).

I think their utility comes from just how much damage they'll add when maxed, as 120% is not too bad

Edited by Void_Soldier

You get 1 point per successful run.

Re: The mods, they're not elemental Slash, they add to existing slash damage. (or at least Maim added nothing to my Nukor apart from conclave rating).

I think their utility comes from just how much damage they'll add when maxed, as 120% is not too bad

i think i'm bugged then because they aren't stacking for me