Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Operation Gate Crash Event!

[DE]Rebecca

As far as I could see, the effects from the exposure points are applied to any warframe you wear to an event mission, regardless if you used it to get points with before or not. Also note that I said "wear to an event mission", since the effect only appears there and not in normal missions. I don't know about void/derelict, but I guess you're unaffected there as well.

Edit: I am curious about the negative effects of the Phobos and Ceres missions. While progressing on Earth you obviously lose shield, but nothing immediately catches my eye for the Phobos missions and I haven't done enough for Ceres yet.

Edit #2: Phobos appears to add a slower shield regeneration. Only noticed that after playing with something other than Rhino ;)

Edited by Kharom82

I have just completed my 25th run through, earned the point from mission rewards screen. Then I checked the ranking to see where I stack up against my clan, and there it says I have only 22 points. When I finished the first 5 on Earth I stayed back 3 more missions to help a clan-mate. I am not too fussed myself but I was wondering if I have received de-buffs up to 25 points yet my ranking says otherwise.  

Edit: I have my points now, must take some time to update.

Edited by eXgiraffe

finished the event, it was fun, wondering if this would be another addition to normal missions?

the caches and upon opening = void keys and other resources.

slash mods seem good to add with braton prime and other slash based weapons,

but ive not figured out which mod to sacrifice for it, and also the thought of it wont even match with the meta weapons/builds anyways. so yeah.

Edited by Ritchel

I hope these key models stay. I want to now how we(Tenno) get in to the vaults. I mean, when we begin to void missions i want to spawn in front of a giant gate. And that gate is opened when player places his *insert key type here* and the gate opens then bam. Mission starts. Also loved the mission mechanic. Hope they stay :D

You beat me to it, but here's my screenshot anyway!

gHlxewpl.jpg

Search hidden areas and rooms off the main path, they're often easy to miss. They also make a distinctive sound which can be heard when you're close by.

We wouldn't be that mean :)  There are no caches in vaults or other locked secret areas.

I won't question you since you're part of the staff, but i'm pretty sure i've heard the sound of a cache near a Vault, and couldn't find it anywhere near it, so i supposed it was inside

Also, the first time i got the 3 caches, i received a transmission from the Lotus saying i've recovered the Archwing datamass, did it happen to anyone else ?

I'm really loving the multipart objectives on this one. I sure wish the game had more stuff like this, combining the existing objectives into a mission, made meaningful with just enough lore and dialogue.

I do enjoy the cache hunting, and I sure hope those will become more common in the game, there needs to be a reward for exploring the level.

However, outside of that event is a humongous grind, made quite slow by the caches. First five runs were fun. Now it's mostly annoying and tiring.

Got to applaud the voiceacting of the bosses, really makes me feel sad for killing one of them.

Is it actualy allowed to post feedback here? Or should i search for a designated thread for it? If the later is the case, please tell me so i will repost this elsewhere.

Did i miss anything? Because i have no clue who Baro Ki’ Teer and what his datamass is? When did those two story elements suddently popped up?

The weakening from the Void contact makes the end level ones rather painfull (with 200 hp against level 25 enemies), but multistage missions and having stuff to actualy search the ship for, are both things which really helps spicing the gameplay up a bit.

Weren't orokin derelicts supposed to be OUTSIDE the void? Hence why they can be found easily with data we can locate randomly in missions?

Hey i remember the Sheev design. It showed up in one of the old livestream among a series of designs for grineer combat knives, this one being design number 3. Personaly i think number 2 looked the best.
Would be nice if this could indeed replace the cattle prod as the weapon Grineer pull out when they get disarmed by Loki.

Edit: Removed feedback and just left my impression of the event.

Edited by Othergrunty

i love this event !!! love the way you have to defense and attack, the way you run betweent void and planete. the more you go, harder it become !!!

good job DE !!! i've just finish to hit 15 last night and tonight it's time to go on the challenge to overcome the 15 point yeah !!!

Is it actualy allowed to post feedback here? Or should i search for a designated thread for it? If the later is the case, please tell me so i will repost this elsewhere.

-Did i miss anything? Because i have no clue who Baro Ki’ Teer and what his datamass is? When did those two story elements suddently popped up?

- The weakening from the Void contact makes the end level ones rather painfull (with 200 hp against level 25 enemies), but multistage missions and having stuff to actualy search the ship for, are both things which really helps spicing the gameplay up a bit.

-The two Grineer bosses we fought were also a nice change of pace. Are these the new Grineer female with the modular design which were mentioned in the "We need more Corpus enemies" thread recently?

Though the Codex shows a third one wielding two Furax. Did i miss her the whole time or was she not included in the event?

Also yay, for more female characters. Kela was most likely feeling a bit lonely by now.

-Weren't orokin derelicts supposed to be OUTSIDE the void? Hence why they can be found easily with data we can locate randomly in missions?

- Hey i remember the Sheev design. It showed up in one of the old livestream among a series of designs for grineer combat knives, this one being design number 3. Personaly i think number 2 looked the best.

Would be nice if this could indeed replace the cattle prod as the weapon Grineer pull out when they get disarmed by Loki.

-While i really don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth here, i have to say the rewards in this event are a bit... perplexing. The slash damage mods are somewhat conflicting with the allready existing slash damage mods and the Sheev is suffering from an attacks speed slower than some of the two handed melee weapons.

First the slash damage mods.

So, these are single stat mods boosting a damage type that is allready boosted by an existing series of single stat mods? The only difference is, that the event mods are actualy balanced between each other while those we allready got as drops are all over the place in how much they boost.

The mod selection is allready a bit weird, but this is just seems to be messing everything up even more.

We got rifle, shotgun, pistol and melee slash mods allready. All of them cost a maximum of 7 mod points, but their boost is different in each category. While the rifle slash damage mod boost to a maximum of 30%, the pistol one boosts to 60% and the melee one to actualy 90% more. Since these are percentages we are talking about, this means that the rifle one was always a waste of points while the melee one was highly effective.

But now we got brand new mods which can all boost the slash damage up by 120% for 11 mod points. This means that there is even less reason to ever so much as look at the existing rifle or pistol slash damage mods. So why do we need these new balanced mods instead of the existing ones getting said balance between each other instead?

Judging by all but one of these new mods being labeled as common, it means that soon everyone who gets stuff like sawtooth clip will just be annoyed, because they would want to get fanged fusilled instead.

I really wish we could get an insight in what the devs were thinking when they came up with these mods? Would be worth an entry in the developer workshop wouldn't it?

Second the Sheev.

This weapon feels unrewarding and the main factor for that is that it is painfully slow for a dagger. It also looks rather awkward when the Tenno seems to have more difficulty wielding it's weight than a 2 meter long giant sword.

Single Daggers have been painfully underpowered since Melee 1.0 and 2.0 has not improved it any way. Why is it so slow? Who thought this would be necessary to balance it? Why ignore the single dagger series of weapons and then make an addition to it the highest reward in an event?

The damage is okay and it has a 25% status chance (mind you that doesn't really balance out weaker damage or crit chance on melee weapons), but as an event trophy it's rather lackluster. It's a preview weapon like the Brakk, but doesn't feel as fun leveling.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't want to say that every preview weapon should be overpowered like the Brakk was. But it should at least feel like someone had spend some time making sure the weapon feels rewarding to try out and keep.

Perhaps it will get a speed buff in near future. It could be at least decend then.

Feedvack should really be posted in a feedback thread so you can be sure the right people see it

Well, for me it's really a crash event, because i'm simply unable to finish a single mission :/ ! Normally i have no problem to run Warframe and all, but since the event, i lag and crashing EVERY single time i am in mission, even in solo i'm able to lost the connection with myself, and it's annoying :l