Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Is Rng, Or Something Horribly Wrong With Void Drops? O_O

[DE]Momaw

7 T2 Mobil def no Nyx helmet

7 T1 EXT No BP

Solution Remove the key , we are here to farm prime part not use a key to get anothers keys 

You cant "yo dawg i hear you like voids runs so you can farm void keys in the void so you can kept doing voids !" if that happens.

They always fudge the drop table on release day. Wait for the weekend when we'll get a convenient "hot fix" that "fixes a problem with the new prime parts being lower rarity than they should've been."

That.

Just show some patience guys. It's not like it's happening the first time... or second time... or third time... xD

In a month or two from now when nobody gives a crap about the new prime parts the droprates will be magically in our favor anyways and then you'll drown in all the useless parts you can't even sell on the trade channel anymore because of oversaturation.

Might as well take all the prime parts and feed them to all the Kubrows that have been consigned to the Lotus.

Edited by MeduSalem

I don't get why DE still holds onto this system. For every person that gets it first try there is another person who won't get it even in 20, 30, or 100 runs. In most other games even F2P games there is a choice between time investment or paying but in this game it is either luck or pay. You can spend 100 hours and still never get what you want. They may say trade for what you need but no one will trade for worthless prime parts when one is obviously more rare than others. 

Let's be honest, these drop tables are working as intended, if you really want new primes the best you can do is wait until new set comes out and i think the only way that DE could change their minds about drop tables is losing players and money from Prime Access but i think that that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

P.S So i think the best solution is to play just for fun with bunch friends because other way there is high chance that you may burn out just like me :)

0 runs, 0 parts, infinity annoyance for the bad system diluting drop tables more and more. (IE not going to bother, RNG/DE has won, I guess?)

Maybe buy the parts in couple month when the drop tables are "fixed" and prices dropped.

The whole prime/void system is just horrible currently IMHO. Remove keys and replace them with void exposure or some other system to limit the amount of daily/weekly runs (that you can reset earlier with plat of course...) and it'd be little better with one level of grind less.

Edited by jepeman

Tried several runs for Nyx Prime, didn't get anything. That's my cue to continue hiatus and retreat back to The Sims 4.

There's also RNG in that game and at least it's a lot more gracious to me since the tables aren't clogged with poop.

Thanks for the update but no thanks for the additional grinding. I'll just wait until everything calms down and is actually affordable like all prime gear end up near the conclusion of prime access.

Edited by Trowicia

20 run for Loki Chassis, still not found.

3-4 run for Nyx System, still not found.

6-8 run for Loki System still not found.

1 run for Nyx Bp, wave 30 not found.

20+ Vor not found any mods just Pistol Toxic(Idk) and the rifle one.

3 run vor not disappear.

20+ run not found Paris P Grip, until bought it, Hate it, paris p just made me like "What have I done?"

And More..

^ Void.

48 run for Ash System , Found.

20 run for Valkyr System?(Can't Remember.) I just angry about it, so not found.

10 run for Trinity, get only Chassis.

20+ run for stalker get Only Dread or Nothing.

7 run for Excal, get only System.

80 run for Kubrow Eggs, got 1 eggs after 100 run 2 Eggs.

Can I have some luck?

Edited : My friend ran for week and got whole Loki p.

While I run for months and get nothing just bp.

My Phone was so hard to type x.x

Edited by Hacker.Nova

It's crazy how many people I've seen already selling nyx prime sets. I never used my nyx much...just ranked and sold her to make room at the time. Now I have plenty of room and with some extra platinum that I made from selling stuff I decided to buy one of these sets. Look forward to keeping and using nyx prime when I get off work today:)

They always fudge the drop table on release day. Wait for the week or two when we'll get a convenient "hot fix" that "fixes a problem with the new prime parts being lower rarity than they should've been."

FTFY

They have absolutely no reason to "fix" their drop tables for now 

Yeah I guess that's what I'll do.  I do not expect that they will refund any keys wasted on the bad tables, so....

Back to Wasteland 2! o/

+1 cause Wasteland

Lol when will they stop stuffing crap into the void? 

Never. No reason to stop

Explain yourself

Majority of the playing community are fine with it. Those who aren't either buy Prime Access (DE wins) or leave (DE aren't phased cause leavers are few and far between and don't really matter). Some may try to complain on the forums but soon realize that it's futile and then go back to farming or leave

Sometimes instead of buying Prime Access, my mates and I decide to try to actually work for the Primes in question

We almost* ALWAYS fail too get any, especially on those T1 keys. A few of them have given up. I though, try to soldier on as much as i can, takes me at least about 36+ hours of gameplay to get them eventually, at which point I have to seriously evaluate my life choices...