Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Helping Me Making Pre-Corpus Valkyr :) Now Modelling.

arch111

It is save to assume the original Frame may have been "HEAVIER PLATED" - as you'll notice the cut and scarred Valkyr Armor has taken the appearance of exposed muscle.

Valkyr's original identity (Maybe originally actually named Valkyrie? Yuk yuk yuk.) could have been a Female heavy arms frame. 

She may have also been clad in armor the color of the plating left on her head.

there must be something special from her before she was changed into current valkyr :|

something that makes her armor value so damn high that even rhino's armor value is considered nothing compared to her armor value :|

there must be something special from her before she was changed into current valkyr :|

something that makes her armor value so damn high that even rhino's armor value is considered nothing compared to her armor value :|

I thought the armor value was just a buff to make her survivable or to make her a concept that actually works in the game.  Now that you mention this, it makes me think if it was all planned for something other than what we know.  Maybe it does have something to do with the original Valkyr, what ever she was before the change.  Interesting.

I suppose claws on both legs and hands (not hysteria ones - clawy fingertips :P) are all hers - I tried to approach topic as well and noticed that they seem to be there as "original" part of the frame

also I do believe that instead of "heavy arms" she was rather sth like feline-type of frame ya know claws :P

although I like you concept arts presented here :)

add her cla.... fingertips to it and I think we have what valkyr would ba if not corpus....

[btw lets not forget about difference between pre-corpus valkyr and valkyr prime :P]

and personally I think ripline is hers not corpus - at lest from I've spotted during ripline animation it comes out of inner side of arm - if it was corpus addition it would go out of outer side where the corpus devices are actually located.

also warcry as a skill would actually match heavy arms scheme so popular here - imho the only skills of her that is clearly "post-corpus" is hysteria....

Hmm unsure about the dangly bits.

And you seem very confident about Valkyr.

What makes you say that? Just popular demand?

Was that a response to my comment?  I can only assume it was.  The very last devstream, I think it's 37, they were about to talk about the next warframe and did not, but they did mumble something about "dangly bits".  Catch it around 24:XX and you will see that it IS a sure thing.  Has nothing to do with Valkyr and I never said it did.  Things are not always what they seem, so this "confidence" you detect means nothing.  I was speaking from an opinion and assumption that DE cares about Lore in this game.  Popular demand?  I never join that crowd.  I have my own mind.  Last time I checked, not too many people like or even care about Valkyr.  In fact, I like all the Warframes, so I have no confidence about one or the others.  I just like the game and want to see more warframes put in it.

Hope that clears things up for you.

@vampirepirate , no I did not mean you were confident they would confirm a rework of Valkyr or some such. I simply wondered why you thought it would happen soon.

Now I understand what you meant.

By popular demand I mean there have been, and in fact is going on as I type this, alot of threads about Valkyrs origins.

I dont care how many want to know, it is enough that the topic is alive and that there is a serious interest in Valkyr and Lore of the warframes.

Valkyr is so interesting since it is the only in complete frame, and we all know it.

Original Valkyr was Samus Aran, because... Grapple Beam err, Rip-Line.

Alad removed the weapons-arm to create Penta and Supra lol

Anyway, a pre-experiment Valkyr would definately appear more armored than Excalibur, for example. The remains of plating on her body imply that. The opening post arleady shows a very nice concept IMO.

Original Valkyr was Samus Aran, because... Grapple Beam err, Rip-Line.

Alad removed the weapons-arm to create Penta and Supra lol

Anyway, a pre-experiment Valkyr would definately appear more armored than Excalibur, for example. The remains of plating on her body imply that. The opening post arleady shows a very nice concept IMO.

I would not be surprised if that is where they got the idea from.  And then we have the biological horde enemy, the infested.  should I say it?  Metroid!

@vampirepirate , no I did not mean you were confident they would confirm a rework of Valkyr or some such. I simply wondered why you thought it would happen soon.

Now I understand what you meant.

By popular demand I mean there have been, and in fact is going on as I type this, alot of threads about Valkyrs origins.

I dont care how many want to know, it is enough that the topic is alive and that there is a serious interest in Valkyr and Lore of the warframes.

Valkyr is so interesting since it is the only in complete frame, and we all know it.

true that

No. The Lotus and Alad V are very clear in telling you that it's been built out of Warframe pieces. Alad V, with its Zanuka Hunter, hunts us down to kill the Tenno and use the Warframe.

Point being that Zanuka and Valkyr were built by the same person, in the same period, in the same lab, using the same technology. The idea of a "pre-corpus Valkyr" is as justified as the idea of a "pre-corpus Zanuka".

wrong

zanuka is made up from multiple warframes organs and parts mixed in with corpus technology. zanny is a frankenstienesque monstrosity. also, controlled by alad's itch-cone and midifighter. its like a super kubrow collar.

valkyr however was captured by alad and tortured disected and mutilated to find more parts to graft to zanny. never have corpus made warframes (that we know of). Saying its 'like one of your own' isnt saying 'its a warframe'. we had to rescue her his labs, and if you watch the trailer for the event youll see him kill a frame with a machine of his. was so awesome.

Edited by T4LCOMX

see my valkyr mystery solved theory post thing thing.

What? I don't follow.

I'd imagine that the original Valkyr's armor looked like the current parts of Zanuka.

hmm. Intriguing. Though, Banshee seem pretty similar in design.

Maby explore it by adding armor parts to my sketch with zanuka patterns?

** Allso, what are your feelings on Valkyr being the Honour Guard of the Lotus?

Why? Well I think Valkyrs helmet bear resembance to Lotus petals, and they both have a "third eye" in the forehead.