Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Was In A Game With A Rhino User When...

Vorsches

I heard a strange noise, one few Tenno hear in their lifetimes...

The Rhino charge! I was shocked, someone actually used Rhino charge, and they used it well. This person then went on throughout the rest of mission LIKE A BOSS. They combo'd roar (yes, they used roar too!) and Rhino's other abilities and used energy tactically, and yet managed a liberal use of roar to buff the team. I cannot even decribe how well this person used Rhino, but I tried anyway. This may have been the first time I saw a Rhino used to its full potential, and I have to say that I am extremely impressed. If Warframe gets a "Tutoring" system for new players (see thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/308271-tutoring/?hl=tutors), this guy should be the top Rhino teacher or head of the "Rhino department" or... or... or something. Because if every Rhino played this well... well, we would probably have less broken 2 & 4 keys on keyboards- but that isn't the point, the point is that: if every Rhino played this well then Rhino could actually universally fill the role many argue that he fills, the support tank.

I will confess that I used to dislike seeing a Rhino in the squad, but as of that match of survival I am impressed at the potential Rhino carries as a Warframe, I wish I could see it more often.

So instead of a name and shame, lets make this a name and fame.

So gg Giga23, gg. Thanks for being good at playing Rhino.

I like +% duration Rhino best, because Roar and crowd control from Rhino Stomp. Plus, getting around with Rhino Charge is so much easier that way, too. Doesn't effect Iron Skin at all, but that's okay. Enough crowd control and it won't matter much anyways.

i always love those rare Occassions that a Rhino is actually useful and useful for this Co-Op game.

it's a great sight to see. i don't expect people to use Charge, but using Roar effectively as well as Stomp when things get hairy.... intelligent Rhino's always get an imaginary high-five from me.

sadly, it's a rare sight. among the filthy common Rhinoceros, there is the gleaming White Rhinoceros in there once in a while. shining far more brightly than the other filthy peasants. 

;)

I like +% duration Rhino best, because Roar and crowd control from Rhino Stomp. Plus, getting around with Rhino Charge is so much easier that way, too. Doesn't effect Iron Skin at all, but that's okay. Enough crowd control and it won't matter much anyways.

Did they finally make duration affect Rhino Stomp?

Someone else plays like me XD. We're a rare breed.

Indeed you are. Playing with a good rhino is memorable, you see other warframes run by and you don't bat an eye, but when playing with a well balanced, team oriented Rhino, you acknowledge it.

Yup, seems to be a flat eight seconds. Guess I just don't pay much attention, haha. Seems like it should, though....

Might encourage some duration builds *cough wowroarusesdurationtoo cough*. Edited by Vorsches