Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Here To Correct An Anoying Misconception

Trcgg

Many people say oberon looks like a goat.

Now for a scientific experiment

oa1yIXP.jpg

Compared to the image below he clearly doesn't....

41Vy0ut.jpg

This is a goat and it looks NOTHING like oberon because he is not based on a goat.

htDd67m.jpg

This is a Stag. This is what oberon is clearly based on. now if anyone else refers to him as a god damn goat take a look at mirage's alt helm.

zVXQY7O.png

Hmmm what does that look like? EDIT: a jesters hat is what it looks like. the goat thing was just a coincidence.

whNsvuu.jpg

Would you look at that? A GOAT.

I have Evidence. Your arguments are invalid and Oberon is NO LONGER the "goat" looking warframe.

Edited by Trcgg

Are you trolling or just cant see the picture that you posted?

Some people......

my picture quite clearly doesnt show all of his legs. therefore your argument and evidance is invalid untill you provide your own.

I'm here to correct the spelling of annoying, and the OP's misconception of the difference between a goat and a ram.  

That last picture is of a ram.  The irony runs strong in this thread.

forget the last image and i'll correct the spelling... LOL

the only thing I dont like about Oberon is his twig sized wrists, they arent Paladin/knightly. the legs are ok because I can cover those with leg armor, but his Wrists are just way to thin. I dont care if hes meant to resemble a dear/goat/ram...thing, you can do that and still make him more knightly in stature.

I've never gotten why people call him a goat. It's always clearly been a stag. The Harlequinn helm isn't a ram, nor a goat for that matter. It's a dang Jester hat. The real ram helmet is Volt's Storm helmet.

never had a propper look at it to be fair. and yeah, once it was pointed out i noticed. i think people are just too narrow minded.....

oh lord...

the only thing I dont like about Oberon is his twig sized wrists, they arent Paladin/knightly. the legs are ok because I can cover those with leg armor, but his Wrists are just way to thin. I dont care if hes meant to resemble a dear/goat/ram...thing, you can do that and still make him more knightly in stature.

inb4 gauntets are new armour confirmed lmao

Edited by Trcgg

I kind of always thought that Oberon's horns always looked like these goat horns (Edit: reversed):

22+thumbs_our-famous-goat.jpg

I thought his Markhor Helmet looked like Deer Antlers:

PaladinAltBHelmet.png

But then, the Markhor is a type of goat:

bildagentur_coverpicture_bildagentur.jpg

But that looks more like the Oryx Helm:

OberonOryxHelm.png

Edited by Flamingfighter