Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Augment Shenanigans

Vargras

That'd be awesome if we can find creative ways of working with teammates to combine some power.

And thank RNGeesus for NO friendly fire. We'd all be so dead right now.

You can friendly fire if you get a radiation proc on you.

Almost impossible to do though. Only way is to get a proc from lasers in the Void.

Warframe, one of very few games where you are encouraged to set your friends on fire.

That should be their new signature quote or update title.

"Update 15: Friends on Fire"

Edited by -Himari-
Italicized, gotta love slanted text

So with the example shown ember synergizing zephyr with fire, is it its own elemental fire damage that will not affect equipped mods? Like say, I have Electricity mod equipped on a weapon with embers fire embedded, will it combine both the mod and embers fire into one status, or will it be its own fire damage?

Not sure if I am on topic but I hope it made some sense.

So with the example shown ember synergizing zephyr with fire, is it its own elemental fire damage that will not affect equipped mods? Like say, I have Electricity mod equipped on a weapon with embers fire embedded, will it combine both the mod and embers fire into one status, or will it be its own fire damage?

i think it will not affect the weapons but the frame's powers. like zephy's divebomb might get a fire AOE or tornado might start off fire. if its like this i'd love if it were used on a loki that when radial disarming it burns the enemies with a DOT.

wait i just thought of something..............

nova + trinity , trinity casting energy vamp on banshee, nova costing molecular prime, banshee doing banshee quake with max cc and range.

entire room, perma free-energy + molecular prime'd , for 3 minutes $_$ (more actually due to energy bonuses :3)

Probably will just function similarly to Volt's Electric Shield, as in it'll never combo and will always be its own damage.

Honestly, it combos very well with her Accelerant. You'll always be able to make sure that your team mates have fire damage.