Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Still Use Kubrow?

The_OG_Slinger

DO YOU STILL USE YOUR KUBROW?

why or why not?

I'm asking this because ......

1) I know a lot of players that i know have stopped generally using them over sentinels.

2) I would like DE to see this and maybe see what they could make better.

3) I personally think the cool down time is killing game play of the kubrow. (and there too expensive for most)

And so the record stands I still use my kubrow but do not pay to rush the cool down so I can not use my guys as much as I would.

Well, I did leave my kubrow to die, without using the healing devices, for an test to see how long it will live for, cruel I kown but, I got an egg in the tube thingy so not sure when its born yet.

Edit: So seems I need a power tube thingy to make it grow, weird guess will wait until update comes out

Edited by LegionCynex

Absolutely. I switch between Kubrow and Sentinel reasonably regularly, spending more time with my Kubrow than Sentinel. I prefer the damage output and durability of a kubrow to that of a sentinel, so I use my dog more, especially when I am doing high level missions where my sentinel would die almost immediately. 

yes I do 

why, because they are cute and practically my best friends. they help me when Im in trouble and protect me when im on the verge of defeat. we stand together we share memories we fight for each other. we conquer together. we are family

I use my one Raksa Kubrow and thats its :3 he's blue and i named him sora

Why i use my kubrow over my sentinal is just based off my own personal preference. but for a more valid reason, with the link mods it can be a real tank of a dog....

also its Tenno's best friend so.... ya :3

I have one Sahasa kubrow that I use.  She's got a Reactor and 6 Forma in her, almost all her mods are maxed and she is vicious.  When she actually bothers too attack and actually hits.  Fortunately in my timezone the daily reset is around the time I should really be quitting and sleeping so most nights I put in stassis just before and take her out just after.  Avoids degradation and the cool down from coming out of stassis doesn't matter since I'll not be running another mission for about 19 hours.

I stopped using them for the time being because I want to invest some forma into my two main ones to make them mainstays, but that's not my focus at the moment.  I want to do some more farming too cause I still need a Huras and I'd like a different Sunika, but the farming is annoying so I'm waiting until I have patience to make some more egg runs.

Yeah I use them, they entertain me. They need some work to be better AI, but other than that I like my space dog.

I use my sentinel a lot too. Just depends on the mission type I'm running as to what I want with me. 

I keep one Kubrow out and if I feel the need to utilize another specialty, I'll just take it out the night before playing with it. that's really annoying. I work full time and go to school. I can play an hour or two at most during the week. So no easy changing of the Kubrow.

i dont use mine anymore, i have killed one and consigned another, i dont think either are that useful to me.. i like my djinn because its a damage sponge when it uses fatal attraction everything trys to kill it instead of me, even ancients try to harpoon it, its kinda funny but it keeps me alive longer and makes cute noises