Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks DE! Although, I am experiencing A LOT of Lagging. It took me also 10 min to get into a mission. After I loaded into the level, I completely lagged out. I have all of my graphics effects turned off and played solo. So I figured I'd tell ya. Thanks Again!!!!

No joke, I only play this game with a controller. I won't play until they put it back to the way it was. 

me too. i cant play any other way at this point. I havent even opened the codex to start the AW missions. Ive only been fooling around on easy exterminate missions to test controls.

-so i guess we're done with hotfixes for today? i hope they fix the controller issue tomorrow. If they cant find a workaround, i hope they can just give us back our old controls until they can figure it out.\

The ability menu is cool and all, but its not worth it if we cant rebind abilities. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

Just putting it out there for anyone that sees it, and anyone that is getting the same issue. When doing any tier void missions, everyone in the squad got only 1000 credit bonus while the Host got a varied amount from 15000 - 18000. The host is also the only person that gets the completion reward. No one attempt to do void missions, unless you only want the host to get the rewards. On another note, I have been having frame issues since this mornings update. I do not know if it is something to do with the Coding, or if it has to do with my computer. Just thought I should bring that up also, but the void missions are the main problem I see at this current time.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but is anyone experiencing some frame rate issues?

Is warframe taking up more graphic memory than it used to? I had no problem with this pre-U15, but I'm seeing some frame rate drop occasionally. 

I just lowered the settings a bit to keep the frame rate smooth. Just wondering if there was any graphical update that puts more stress on our machines.

Thanks!

What irony. We got an air melee attack to attack enemies (and arc traps (sic!)) but many traps are now loacted on the floor. With the air melee we lost the jump attack when no enemy is in the focus so we can't reach them again. Not funny. Especially not when you need slam attacks to stop your travel with melee weapons from time to time -_-

I aim downwards and the slam attack works just fine.

The Archwing part excavation mission still crashes, DE... I managed to make it to the end, only to be cheated of my component due to someone in the group crashing. Then I try it again and all is well... Until my game crashes... I swear, this the crashing this update has puts the Orokin Derelict to shame...

Emergency extraction boundaries in Archwing missions need to be larger or more defined. I was seriously just a bit below a control tower in an interception mission and I got extracted. 

Edit: More bugs! Can't extract in a Trench Run exterminate, and no enemies are spawning.

Edited by CP04

Emergency extraction boundaries in Archwing missions need to be larger or more defined. I was seriously just a bit below a control tower in an interception mission and I got extracted. 

actually, that is a bug that all grineer Archwing missions currently have, if you want to play Archwing missions right now, you have to play Corpus Exterminate or Corpus Sabotage Archwing missions. currently those are the only non-bugged ones. if you go to region chat, you'll see everyone talking about the bugs they're having, so i assure you that isn't a boundary problem meant to be in the missions, that's just a bug that is populating the grineer missions. hope that cleared things up a bit for ya m8.

cheers, and pray to the almighty Red Text for another hotfix for this issue soon.

Can't deploy any extractors. The mission nodes don't think I've completed them no matter how many times I do.

The Mercury Archwing mission won't let me complete it at all. It keeps saying I'm leaving the area when I'm actively pursuing the enemy. Automatic extraction. Can't there be an obvious wall?

Also, why combine the Sprint and Toggle Sprint and make you choose? I use Toggle Sprint all the time on Warframes, but the Archwing isn't so friendly that way.

Lastly, the complete inability to use warframe powers renders some Warframes useless on Archwing, since their stats are balanced by their powers.

Drop rate of mods for Archwing and weapons is low AND my theif wit doesn't work in space, so I have to chase them IF I see them.

Also the Archwing engines are blinding and I have bloom off.

The environments look awesome, but the gameplay is kinda lacking.

The melee guidance is helpful, but kinda gamebreaking. I don't have to aim anywhere near an enemy to have the melee weapon move me to them and hit them.

The new puzzles are interesting, I have to give you props for those.

The syndicates also show promise.

And the bobbleheads -- um... that's not how I would decorate my liset.

i noticed that toggle sprint has dissapered from the options for key bindings, is this intentional or is it a bug? also i am currenty using a controller and i noticed that when i try to change the binding for "Activate Power" it makes the error sound and won't alow me to change what button i want to bind it to.

Surprisingly, the game runs much better than any other version or hotfix, and I'm assume the credit goes to "Tuned texture detail settings for 32-bit systems to improve stability," it's just a shame that I can't finish any missions because of random crashing.

No joke, I only play this game with a controller. I won't play until they put it back to the way it was. 

The big issue is forcing me to retrain how I play even at the most basic level. I keep spamming powers every time I try to melee. I melee when I try to reload. I melee when I try to put away an arrow when I don't need to fire it anymore. All things that were instinct after 200 hours of game play are killing my ability to play now.

The smaller issue is that by taking melee off of a finger button and putting it on a right thumb button is that I can't control the camera anymore while meleeing. Need to take my thumb off the camera control stick to press melee. This hurts mobility and makes the game function like all the other console beat-em-up games where after a couple of melee attacks, all your enemies are behind you because your melee atacks carried you through them, and you need to stop fighting to swing the camera around, then go back to the action. Really breaks the flow.