Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

Have you fixed Uranus's Archwing interception being unattemptable do to being one shoted on spawn.

Also has anything be done about mods not being able to be seen in archwing missions. So at completion you got nothing but exp. Because you couldn't see the mods in the mission tile set.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Any word on invisible enemies for clients in Archwing Interception Missions?

Yes, that's what I believe DE should fix first, or some people might never finish Uranus archwing interception mission due to invisible takeover (not to mention Helion's missile swarm that's I believe it's too powerful, even in low level).

Nice. finally no more ghost ships.

However the syndicate sacrifices are still too high, I can sacrifice a forma, but an orokin catalyst? You basically force many player to have long-time waits or to spend plat.

Totaly agree with you. It saddens me :-(

I'm assuming that thing about cosmetics being removed from caches was a joke?

If not, you just &!$$ed off a looot of people.

Might wanna re-add them with a ridiculously low drop chance, so there's always hope.

I kinda feel cheated now.

They never should have been in there. If they give away cosmetics why would anyone buy plat ?

Any word on invisible enemies for clients in Archwing Interception Missions?

They arent invisible, actually.  They are dead, but it just despawns their model and  hitboxes, leaving immortal unseeable enemies who can cap your towers.  This makes archwing interceptions all but unplayable.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, SCREW THE IMMORTAL SKIN DROPS.  FIX THE BUGS BEFORE THE EXPLOITS, DE.