Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

Loading screens have been loading poorly for the last couple of hotfixes. It used to be that only the first few seconds that seemed like the game stalled/crashed but now it's like that until the mission starts. It doesn't happen when playing solo, though.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this but my character keeps looking off to one side sometimes regardless of what direction the camera is facing. Not a gamebreaking thing but it's a little odd that my frame is looking at the far left despite the fact that I'm running forward and shooting at what's in front of me.

Oh and another thing needing fixing is mission intros, if somebody skips the intro to a mission there is a possibility that you'll get a blinding white flash for a few seconds even though you are in control, and will flip you around. Can also crash the game. Is only at the start and crashed only a couple times for me but is still rather annoying. Is very frequent though that this happens, the white flash at the beginning of a mission.

Edit: Well, I can handle the toughness of the Archwing enemies, I can barely handle the weird red ghost orb that can cap points and the extremely long interact range that allows enemies from across the map to contest with you over a point.

Edited by MartinVole

I'm curious, why a line from red text (can be seen in a screenshot in the third post) saying: "Archwing, now with 100% less ghost ships", is not in the actual patchnotes?

Was that a joke? Or did you guys forget to add it to the notes?

If that was a joke, its a poor one...

You should read it again.

Fixed a number of invisible walls/blocking volumes on Archwing tilesets.

Edited by Kialandi

Why am I still having to beg the Host to kill invisible enemies during Archwing missions? I can't even guarantee my radial powers effecting them and they can steal/conflict point with impunity, this makes Uranus Archwing interception even more unplayable. Forget worring about the outscaled enemies there, add one cloaked Ogma and there goes threee fourths of the whole team.

Ok so it's confirmed for me that Win XP and Directx 9 seems to be the trouble here. I did upgrade for Win 7 and try out with Directx 10 seems to be working fine now, even the Archwing first mission it work.

Edited by Maluku

I'm assuming that thing about cosmetics being removed from caches was a joke?

If not, you just &!$$ed off a looot of people.

Might wanna re-add them with a ridiculously low drop chance, so there's always hope.

I kinda feel cheated now.

Be grateful you had the opportunity in the first place imo.

Edited by Lynxh

When will the kubrows be able to free roam the ship? and please make the sahasa kubrow a little less common because out of 5 times I've had 4 sahasa kubrows! the first one I sold the second had stripes so I kept the third one had lotus sign so I kept and the fourth one is still incubating!

You know, why not give away animation sets and skins as drop items from caches with a chance of about .1% for each type? From there, a random item would be chosen within that .1%. It's still possible to get them, but chances would be ridiculously low and it may even be worth trading primes to get the plat rather than farming anyway, so plat would be spent regardless.

Either that, or why not give BPs for cosmetic armors, at an extremely low rate? Parts would take 36h to craft. It would be the same system as the skins. The same could be done for Syandanas. These will obviously be untradeable. Making this game fully F2P, including the experience of skins, isn't a bad thing, as long as it's done carefully. Hell, the same could be done for slots. Making plat-only items drop individually with an incredibly low drop rate isn't a bad thing.

By putting it under the same system of grind and wait walls, there's still a slim chance that those items might be found. Players who choose to grind can do so. However, this also means that a player can experience customization without having to pay money. Customization is important - It's fun, it's cool, and it adds a new feeling of personal connection between the player and their avatar.

I think items should be put back into the caches. It just needs to be done carefully, and I'm willing to accept a huge grind wall if that's the case. If it means that it's truly free to play, that everything can be experienced for free, without paying, I'm pretty sure players would be happy just because it's there. 

It's not the items DE takes away from secret containers, it's the fun of searching for these.

Essentially, leaving too much bad taste in players mouths will result in not buying platinum at all.

I spent some this update to rush Limbo as I was pleased with introducing not damage oriented frame, got DOTD skins, slots for more weapons...

The only one secret corpus container I found crashed my game, or maybe it was a coincidence, so many crashes happened with U15.

Not sure if I will watch next devstream live but I assume guys will be in a festive mood or keep avoiding serious questions anyway.

Archwing is a mess, normal mods as interception rewards is an insult. Limbo evolved from troll to boring.

Glitches everywhere, fixes for the minor ones coming first.

-_-

Any word on invisible enemies for clients in Archwing Interception Missions?

Or the enemies trapped INSIDE the astroids in every round of the interception missions??

BTW, thx for all your hard work on the opdates.

Edited by D3ST

• Adjusted the content within hidden loot crates to no longer include Platinum only cosmetics.

Why? But WHY?

This gave so much interest to loot crates and void parkour run... Their are now back to their previous state: useless and totaly whithout point.

So one of U15 best point was non-intentional? Well I did have a sparkle of hope here...

Edited by Marnus

Are you kidding me? to progress in syndicates, you gotta give them a damn reactor? Syndicate stuff should all be fairly obtainable ingame. Orokin reactors CANNOT be obtained in game except by event, or cash purchase, they're not even tradeable. This stonewalls many kids that play this game, change this sacrifice to something else, like 20 argon or something, idk

Are you kidding me? to progress in syndicates, you gotta give them a damn reactor? Syndicate stuff should all be fairly obtainable ingame. Orokin reactors CANNOT be obtained in game except by event, or cash purchase, they're not even tradeable. This stonewalls many kids that play this game, change this sacrifice to something else, like 20 argon or something, idk

20 argon is just too much (can barely get 5 if I'm lucky), perhaps some sort of trial similar to Mastery tests instead of sacrifices?