The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

XP user here, with this hotfix I finally managed to finish my first mission since 14.9, and I'm SO happy about it.

Sure, loading times are still biblical, freezes happen anytime, FPS and general performance are WAY worse than 14.9, and the game stuck during my second mission forcing me to reboot my pc, but DAMN I'm happy to finish a mission in U15, maybe I can also see this famous Limbo thing before the end of the year!

I am way happier than I should, I guess :D

Pift please, have you ever gone on a long void Survival/Defense?

Yes I have, but I tend to pick up them from time to time. Unlike you it seems. How about you leave the last few enemies alive in the Defense and go pick up some stuff between the waves?

Most of the people are just butthurt that the "broken easy afk node" Viver got a bit nerfed.

Ever heard of bots? I can make a bot for warframe in under 1 week and never play this game again.. I could be that lazy.

Using other software to play a game.. Its not even worth answering your comment.

And yet you still answered my comment...

But I'm still waiting for you to prove a point how sitting there and pressing 1000 times the same button is considered being teamwork and not lazieness.

And if going by your logic, one should only be doing Mercury Prime runs to get about 10 Rep per run so you can "experience the game" for a much longer time.

I really enjoy how people get butthurt when they realize they could have done something more meaningful instead of just being a testsubject for the longevity of their keyboards.

But if you actually enjoy just pressing one button for the whole lenght of a game, then more power to you!

I mean I can see the meditative aspect of just hanging out in a mission while pressing one button over and over again and being rewarded for it.

But to make it very clear:

Farming Viver for either Rep, Xp or Mods (no matter if done manually or automated) is exploiting a gameplay mechanic.

It does have absolutely nothing to do with teamwork or being "pro" at the game (even though it requires a certain build and some ranked mods).

This said, I am not against Viver farm. Absolutely not.

I'm going to exploit the crap out of it for as long as I can and am also upset about the 50 mod cap.

But I do understand WHY they had to change it, as i wrote a couple of pages back.

You're just buttclenching over the fact that they changed something that was inevitably going to be changed (nerfed if you so will).

Nerf Viver please, it's annoying to run it every day because syndicate mission rewards only count if you have the mission (and therefore can't take clan mate on R4 mission, while he is still R3 with that faction...).

Btw, only 50 mods active at the same time? That's a huge step back to old days! 

*Boost the rest and make daily alerts less constrictive*

ftfy

...how did so many people manage to misinterpret that the 50 mods only limits how many mod drops can be ACTIVE at a certain time? And how on earth did they manage to link that to become an indirect nerf to Viver?  

they are an indirect nerf to viver because 4 of us pulled down almost 2000 mods in 4 rounds at Viver, 1798 mods each.

Yes, each player had 1798 mods after 4 rounds.

Tht is 450+ per round.

I disagree with this solution,  but THAT is why you see people referring to it as an indirect nerf to Viver. The idea is to NOT move at all during the mission, but slay enemy. Those mods all pile up...

You know.. the mod cap can be managed simply by making the mod pick up shared among the team... so it is not needed for each mod to be picked up by every individual, just one guy gets the mod and the whole team gets it .... 

Great team work solution!

This change really hurts Frosts, Vaubans, Nekros (double) and sniper/ranged glass cannon types. So basically half the classes. Don't want to be frostie in void defense again until DE rebalances this..

they are an indirect nerf to viver because 4 of us pulled down almost 2000 mods in 4 rounds at Viver, 1798 mods each.

Yes, each player had 1798 mods after 4 rounds.

Tht is 450+ per round.

I bow to you good Sir!

Would you mind taking me on one of your Viver runs so i can step up my game to your level?

A freaking wall, Idk what happened or how but I was doing the eris alert (rescue) (pc) for 11,200. So lets get to the chase... as soon as I was about to finish the alert, out the blue a wall blocked my path 

WAdijwn.jpg (hopefully this works)

and yeah... thing can go in and out except me.

If possible DE, may you fix this as soon as possible

I'd be &!$$ed if they started punishing people with Macro capable hardware. Both me, my daughter, and g/f, all use Logitech, Corsair, Razer, and Steelseries mice and keyboards. We have our key bindings like melee and abilites set to extra buttons on our mice and we have the extra keys on our keyboards set to our Item Slots like health restores, etc. If we started getting kicked because of something so trivial we would seriously just up and quit Warframe all together.

Are you sure you're not confusing macros and keybindings, because they aren't exactly the same thing.

Great team work solution!

This change really hurts Frosts, Vaubans, Nekros (double) and sniper/ranged glass cannon types. So basically half the classes. Don't want to be frostie in void defense again until DE rebalances this..

lol sure. I'm a Vauban player myself and I'm not a sitting duck. Also 50 mods take like at least five waves to pile up. Are you really saying that you can't be bothered to move your @$$ every fifth wave to pick up some loot?

Perhaps not play this game if you just camp in one position? This is advertised as an action "ninja" game. Not bush camping simulator.

Edited by Judqment8

I got around to carefully test Warframe now with fingers cross on windows XP

... it worked.

I can preview every Warframe without artefacts, I can enter the Dojo and run around without crashes. System memory is lower than before. Tomorrow I will try a more elaborate mission.

... *smiling*

I got insane amount of bugs after hotfix. I spawned inside a wall and stayed there. In spy mission datamass fell through the floor. Alert on Eris was bugged even more: interface didn't load, doors won't open, map stuck, enemies invisible. Gnathos, Eris freeze the game every other time. And it all happened in a row, in just a couple of hours. 

lol sure. I'm a Vauban player myself and I'm not a sitting duck. Also 50 mods take like at least five waves to pile up. Are you really saying that you can't be bothered to move your @$$ every fifth wave to pick up some loot?

Perhaps not play this game if you just camp in one position? This is advertised as an action "ninja" game. Not bush camping simulator.

What happens when you pick up all of the mods, but an other player does not pick up any? How many mods are then on the map? 50? 0?