The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Quote:

" The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required. "

Well, this makes me quit playing team support frames for the sake of looting. I mean as a Frost or Trinity, especially in endless missions the play gets pretty stationary as the enemy level grows. I mean how are they supposed to loot stuff? 

Imma grab my nova, cast my debuff and go loot, screw my team, or just ash ;D spend all time looting, press 4 when in  trouble, blame others if we fail the mission! 

Well played! +1

Can't you at least increase the vacuum range for carriers for Trinity/Vauban/Frost or something to compensate for their teamplay disadvantage? These are the most important frames for Tower endless mission success but the change is a direct disadvantage for them. 

Can't you at least increase the vacuum range for carriers for Trinity/Vauban/Frost or something to compensate for their teamplay disadvantage? These are the most important frames for Tower endless mission success but the change is a direct disadvantage for them. 

+1

Please increase the range of vacuum to... lets say the room size of viver? xD

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

I have an idea about this. Why not also change mods to be team pick ups like credits, so when one person picks up a mod, the whole team does? This also has the bonus effect of combatting people who run off into weird places and kill mobs that drop mods, but don't tell anyone about it.

+1

Please increase the range of vacuum to... lets say the room size of viver? xD

Lol, everybody is talkin about viver... 

Why give a disadvantage to teamplayers? People play viver for Exp/Syndicate Reputation. Just nerf the spawnrates @ viver if thats the problem. And viver never caused stability problems to anyone i know. So the whole argument is silly. 

Hotfix 15.1.3

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required.

YUjj6om.jpg

Thanks for the work DE, it's great to see a company support their product as strongly as you guys do. This is a real example of what the industry should do for their players.

If we find other issues or bugs, do we have a line of communication aside the forum to send them to?

I, for one, would love a viver nerf. Namely because it would allow me to exploit it for easy farming of T4 keys.

In case you were wondering why viver hasn't been hit with any more changes, ^that is why.

Run Viver once and get 5k reputation (without a booster that is). Buy 5x T4 keys from the Syndicates. 5x T4 keys per one macro run.

Yea, but that requires effort. If they lower the spawn rate on viver, you can literally sit there and get a T4 by doing almost nothing.

Requires effort? You mean pushing one macro key and then just afking for the 20 minutes? Effort indeed. I can make food, play some PS Vita and take a dump while my Mag/Excalibur spams his moves for me.

Viver is just simply broken and $&*&*#(%&.