The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Thank you. for real this time.

Viver was giving too many points, but other missions werent giving any at all. Now we can play and level up syndicates without having to macro Viver all the way.

Also Thx for removing LOS of those three, I was about to delete the Warframes...

Keep The good work and Thx for listening to the community.

You can wear two. 

I'm talking about two different sigils of the same faction, one on the front and another one on your back.

You can only wear 1 faction sigil at a time, no matter if they are different. Try it if you don't belive me.

If you can wear 2, that's a bug.

Still can't gain any standing today because of the bugged calculation. Was this actually fixed in the hotfix? Why not reset the daily gain if it was bugged to such a low cap?

Same here. Seems the hotfix did not work properly.

Edited by Kachocalvo

viver = worth my time > reputation and exp

t4 survival = worth my time > cores

voids = worth my time > prime parts

quests = worth my time > if the reward is a new frame or something worth using

--------------------------------------------

archwing = not worth my time > lost all warframe skills that I worked for and its boring.

kubrows = not worth my time > carrier still better

pvp = not worth my time > 2v2 ? what a joke

warframe = not worth my time > no end game(pvp), viver taken away, reputation cap, a bunch of awesome warframes with nothing to do now but the same missions over and over.

How about you put viver back in like it was and take away the rep cap. Then, you should start all over with a new game engine that can handle pvp with more than 4 people. After that, you can make pvp maps that will make use of all the awesome warframe abilities we have gained. This will give us the end game content we want. Then, when you design new content make sure that is better than past content. By doing this, we will have new things to work for. We won't be saying, "but my carrier is better or archwing mission payouts are not as good as normal missions".

This is my feedback on the time I have played. Hope it helps.

Quick question regarding the syndicate rep cap that you might also want to clarify in the patch notes.

Using the MR 15 32k cap as an example, is 32k overall or 32k per syndicate. I'm with Arbiters so does that mean the 50% gain I get with Suda also get included in the 32k cap or is the 32k cap purely for arbiters and my suda gain isnt counted towards the cap.

changes are nice, but :

I think it's awesome that sigils give extra standing, but the higher the tier, the higher the bonus is just a bad idea.

I don't want to choose based on convenience i want to choose base on my personal taste, as they were originally designed.

I'ts a pity this happened because the community had already come up with a solution:

Multiplier amount = amount of sigils you own.

1 sigil= 0.1

2 sigils= 0.2

3 sigils= 0.3

or whatever numbers would be correct

With this system you can still choose based on the design you like the most and benefit from the multiplier.

And the bonus to the host... hmm, i don't think that's such a good idea either...

Btw, i know this isn't really that serious but i wanted to say it nonetheless, and thanks for the reverted changes to the frames.

Changes

• Base standing gain now ten times faster than before (for real this time!)

Fixes

• Fixed instance when Molt’s decoy would not properly die at the end of the ability.
  • Fixed unintentional cap on Syndicate bonus standing gain.

bGfEY7f.png