Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Okay, then I hope you have enough money in that wallet of yours to pay for ALL the XP users out there...

Don't be an arse, please.

XP is 13 years old and no longer supported by Microsoft. Other software manufactures (DE included) should no longer waste resources for backwards compatibility either.

Win7 Pro is ~$50 for 3 licenses. Seriously people chip in $17 with a couple clan mates and update. After hearing all the time they waste trying to fix problems that are caused by a dead OS, as a software developer, it makes me sad. As a player of this game it makes me even more sad because that is content we are not getting, so all the rest of us suffer the consequences. 

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

x40l85.jpg

After update, I'm in the negatives.

So after applying this hotfix I cannot earn any syndicate rep at all, infact according to the interface I can earn -17 rep today (refreshes daily).... Prior to the hotfix I had run perhaps 4 missions and there is no way I am anywhere close to my expected cap. Hope they quickly do another fix or I will have to wait till tommorow...

XP is 13 years old and no longer supported by Microsoft. Other software manufactures (DE included) should no longer waste resources for backwards compatibility either.

Win7 Pro is ~$50 for 3 licenses. Seriously people chip in $17 with a couple clan mates and update. After hearing all the time they waste trying to fix problems that are caused by a dead OS, as a software developer, it makes me sad. As a player of this game it makes me even more sad because that is content we are not getting, so all the rest of us suffer the consequences. 

But it is an OS that is still widely used in Asian countries like China, for example, for either work or leisure. Saying things like "update to Win7 or deal with it" is an incredibly douchey thing to say, as well as inconsiderate for those of us who still have to rely on such a "dead OS", as you put it.

Also, if DE advertises this game for Windows XP, then why should we upgrade to Win7 if this game plays for XP as well?

The decision lies ultimately with DE, either continue to support the platform that they released the game for, or give it the shaft and risk losing an amount of customers.

Nice changes, but...

Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.

That's all very well and good, but having checked out the bonus vs price, I'm not sure you've thought this through.
For example: a sigil costing 2500standing must earn 2500standing in order for it to start benefitting the player. that's 50000standing earned in syndicate matched missions in order to earn the 2500 extra standing you paid for the sigil (total standing earned in syndicate missions=52500). That's never going to happen before you rank up and are able to buy the next tier sigil. If only because their aren't enough syndiate missions. So unless you keep using it well beyond the point where you want to upgrade, it will never be anything but a waste of standing. And that's the cheapest sigil. The 5000standing sigil demands 100000standing to break even. 7500s@5%=150000s ; 10000s@8%=125000s ; 15000s@8%=187500s etc.
Untill you break even on the cost of a sigil, it provides no benefit whatsoever. Unless you count spending standing on cosmetic effects a benefit.
The only time it makes any sense to buy a sigil is at rank 5, where you can buy the 15% sigil earn a total standing of 230000 (in syndicate matched missions) to cover the cost of the sigil and then start benefiting from your purchase.
If the mission didn't need to be a syndicate mission, then, well... it still doesn't make sense, but it would make it seem more useful,

Warframe Changes

• Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Thank you DE. Please take your time when rolling out major new systems into the game. I would rather wait around then have something half baked. And again thank you.

DE, thank you for the hardwork you put into this game and the continued support you put into this game. I love you all there and hopefully going forward we can have a more communicative experience with one another rather than what has transpired in the past couple of days.

• Fixed players not receiving Archwing during space extraction cinematic on Archwing quest mission.

Quick action on a gamebreaking bug!  Thanks a million!  Can't wait to go try out my Archwing for the first time now, hopefully it works!

Syndicate Changes

• Added standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.
  • Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.
  • Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).
    • For example, I am a Mastery Rank 15 player.
    • My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
    • Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
    • 32000 is my Daily  Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.
  • (Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before

Warframe Changes

• Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Archwing Changes

• Reduced AI ‘sprint’ acceleration and max ‘sprint’ speed to make enemies easier to target.
  • Updated Velocitus firing sounds.
  • Reduced lens flare effect on Velocitus.
  • Bigger hit effect on the Velocitus’ projectile.
  • Small buff to Velocitus’ damage, included ability to sweep a sphere giving some ‘slack’ on the shot.
  • Enemy spawns will be staggered so enemies are not as bunched together.
  • Small optimization made to AI pathing in Archwing.

Changes

• Adjusted holster position for staff weapons on Hydroid.
  • Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Improved the weapon trail on the Fragor/Brokk attack animations.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Fixes

• Fixed Flappy Zephyr missing from leaderboards.
  • Fixed Rathbone requiring two handles to craft, now reduced to one handle.
  • Fixed Sigils not showing their proper selected color.
  • Fixed Rathbone having 9 Mod slots, reduced to 8.
  • Made improvements to Archwing enemy navigation, should no longer get stuck in asteroids when being fired at.
  • Fixed Gilded Truth Mod giving higher fire rate than intended, now gives up to 80% when fully maxed.
  • Fixed issue that caused Zephyr suddenly stopping mid air due to physics bug.
  • Fixed VIP not spawning in quest defense missions.
  • Fixed World State Window not accessing a Syndicate Mission on a planet you haven’t unlocked.
  • Fixed script error that would stop progress on Capture missions.
  • Fixed portions of Ice Planet tileset near crashed ship where players could fall out of map.
  • Various localization fixes and updates.
  • Fixed Interception point D on Corpus Ship, no longer floating off the ground.
  • Fixed issue regarding host-migration, items will no longer be lost during host-migration mid Defense or Interception missions.
  • Joining an Archwing mission that’s already in progress will no longer mute Archwing sounds.
  • Fixed inaccurate collision on crashed ship on Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed players not receiving Archwing during space extraction cinematic on Archwing quest mission.

Welp, sounds like DE noticed the issues and fixed all of them.

Now the only thing I want is a reversion of the interception changes like "points start capped", because that makes interception a lot harder if you don't have a very good team.