Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Syndicate Changes

• Added standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.

Can the best multiplier owned please be applied to all Sigils of the same Syndicate?  For cosmetic reasons I might want different Sigils on different frames but it would be nice if, for example, all my New Loka Sigils gave the multiplier of the most expensive New Loka Sigil I own,

Changes

• Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Um... What?  Do you mean you changed the spawn points and capture points on the Interception missions that used the same map as Viver?  Since that change surely wont affect the new Hive Viver.

Edited by Katinka

Changes

• Adjusted holster position for staff weapons on Hydroid.
  • Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Improved the weapon trail on the Fragor/Brokk attack animations.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Best thing you could have done. *Standing ovation*

I am MR17, and it says only 1818 points can be gained today... looks like it's capped at 2000 and is ignoring my mastery rank...

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

Viver's map might appear elsewhere as Interception map and for that it has been changed.

I thought that would be the case.  I played an Interception recently on Mars using that map.  It just seems weird to refer to the map as 'Viver' then two lines later say that Viver isn't even that missiosn type anymore!  ;)  I suppose it is what most people know it as though.

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

Can't really pull a screenshot but I had the same issue, after I completed a single mission after the hotfix for like 40 rep my total rep left to gain for the day went to like 1960 when just before that mission it said I was supposed to have 18000 rep remaining for the day.

Have the same problem as him, and I'm MR 17 as well

t04O31I.jpg?1

q49TpLG.jpg?1