Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

Alright, I have two things lined up for you to fix DE. Most important first:

1- When you only have one weapon equipped while playing as Mesa, if you use her Regulator pistols and get disarmed by a Drahk Master, your equipped weapon will be disarmed, leaving you with permanent Regulator pistols once you turn the power off again.

2- The last fix for the controller's hold to crouch button, although better than it was, still makes it REALLY hard to parkour around because of the delay in the button actually making you crouch. Again, it would be soooo cool to have dodge roll be unbound from hold to crouch entirely. Keyboard users dont have a delay in their hold to crouch, so why should the players who use controllers? I understand the need to bind multiple functions to one button because there aren't as many possible inputs, but that just isn't the way to go about it. Please consider separating sprint, dodge roll and crouch, then allowing the player to bind multiple functions to one button (like how you can have melee and quick melee be the same button, or aim and secondary fire as another example.) This gives more control and freedom to the player and makes them feel like they will never be tied down by the controls. If they fall off a cliff and then get mauled by enemies, it will be their fault instead of the fault of the control settings being hard to use. 

The last one was a little long winded there, but I only have so much to say about it because of deeply it effects my gameplay. In a fast paced, action packed game like Warframe where one tiny mistake can get you killed, smooth and instant controls are absolutely necessary, and I feel like controller users are having that taken away from them a little bit, which makes them have to compromise (I have had toggle crouch as my ONLY way of being able to slide attack out of a dangerous area or parkour since U15 dropped, and toggle is just horrible to have to rely on in every single situation). It's not as high of priority as the mesa exploit I listed because that effects ALL players, but please do something about number 2 as well. I have asked over and over again and I know you are busy, but since I don't think any of you devs really use controllers primarily, you probably don't understand just how frustrating and distracting it is to have to retry making an easy jump 3-6 times because one button in your controls are slightly delayed. Its such a small thing but it hits the gameplay in such a frustrating way. Sorry for the rant, and thank you if you read into it this long. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the game.

Buff Braton Prime.. but cut off a large chunk of its ammo capacity... wtf how does the ammo reduction make sense.  You guys increased its fire rate so it is going to chew through ammo even faster but then reduce ammo capacity... just what the hell were you guys thinking.  If it was somehow some OP weapon there may be justification but it was barely average, and now still isn't really strong. 

Thanks for the Vauban fix!

• Removed Nightmare Mode from final quest mission in Patient Zero.
That was actually quite cool surprise (I had health vampire effect), wasn't it?
I felt like I stepped on Alad's toe and made him mad.

PS.
Braton Prime buff - Yes! Thanks!
Boltor Prime - nerf severely please :P
Edited by saradonin

Weapon Changes:

Braton Prime:

• Increased Physical Damage from 25 to 35
  • Increased Status Chance from 10.0% to 20.0%
  • Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2.0
  • Increased Fire Rate
  • Increased Magazine Size from 50 to 75
  • Decreased Ammo Capacity to 375

Can we please get an accompanying buff to Braton vandal as well? C'mon, it's practically the same gun.

ХОТФИКСЫ 15.5.7 + 15.5.7.1

--15.5.7--

Добавления:

● Эмоции теперь работают в миссиях! После всех проведенных тестов в "Хабе Тенно", мы добавили работающие эмоции (теперь работают и у клиентов) в игру, которые можно активировать через меню Экипировка (Gear).
● Добавлена эмоция "Следуй за мной"!
● Оружие Синдиката теперь можно обменивать! Игроки могут обменивать ТОЛЬКО не прокаченное и неиспользованное оружие Синдиката с другим оружием.

Изменения:

● Различные обновления локализации.
● Деготь-Муталист МОА, Роевик-Муталист МОА, Фурункулер и Матерь Выводка (Tar Mutalist MOA, Swarm Mutalist MOA, Boiler and Brood Mother) добавлены на все миссии с Зараженными!
● Убрана сложность "Кошмар" в последней миссии квеста Пациент Зеро (Patient Zero).
●Меню доступа Экипировка / Эмоции теперь изменены! Игроки, использующие клавиатуру должны зажать кнопку (Q по умолчанию), а игроки, используюшие контроллер / геймпад смогут вызывать меню кнопкой без необходимости удержания.

Изменения Брэйтон Прайм:

● Увеличен общий физический урон с 25 до 35
● Увеличен шанс Статуса с 10% до 20%
● Увеличен множитель Крита с 1.5 до 2.0
● Увеличена скорострельность
● Увеличен размер магазина с 50 до 75
● Уменьшено количество патронов до 375

Исправления:

● Исправлена возможность свободного движения во время анимации эмоций, если она была активирована во время работы способностей.
● Эмоции больше не будут проигрываться, если Варфрейм уже использует эту анимации.
● Исправлена вынужденная эвакуация игроков на Перехвате Архвинг (Archwing Interception), когда они все еще в границах миссии.
● Исправлено отображение "Неверная цель" во время использования способности Миротворец Мисы (Mesa's Peacekeeper), если рядом нет врагов, доступных для стрельбы.
● Исправлен баг с удалением праздничного скина на Мираж, если она использовала Затмение (Eclipse).
● Исправлена ошибка при прохождении теста на Ранг 15, заставляющая упавших вниз игроков бесконечно телепортироваться обратно и снова падать вниз.
● Теперь стрельба во время способности Миротворец Мисы будет трясти экран.
● Исправлена стрельба в прицел, а не во врагов во время использования Миротворца Мисы.
● Исправлено падение FPS при длительном использовании Вихря Вобана (Vauban's Vortex) на миссиях (а до начала Ивента никак было?!).

--15.5.7.1--

Исправления:

● Исправлен запуск игры в режиме "На весь экран" (Full-screen) во время использования DirectX 11. Настройки пока что возвращены в прежнее состояние, скоро будут повторные изменения DirectX 11.
● Исправлена невозможность играть в Конклаве.

Edited by Xenophil

It's a tactical alert. Those require you to lower your Conclave rating. Should be a slight challenge for "overpowered space ninja" like yourself.

Honestly, I feel less like they're a challenge, and more like they're annoying. Drop to only Orthos P or Dread on Rhino and it's pretty much the same thing as any normal missions, minus my Carrier and other weapons.

I'm gonna make that fun argument that "tactical" alerts should be...I dunno, tactical? Where's the thinking part coming in here? One OP weapon or three is still the same mission with the same idiotic AI that purposely move under your crosshair. They'd be better if they actually had some unique gameplay requiring actual tactical thinking.

------------------------

Otherwise, nice update guys. Glad to see some of the stuff fixed! Some of it's still broken, but I figure you'll get that fixed before you nerf EVERYTHING...hopefully.

My prayers have been answered! praise the Lord Red Text (and RNGesus too...) 375 max ammo is a bit of a thorn in my side, but well it's the freaking Braton prime! :3

But seriously thanks DE, full auto rifles needed some buffs, they are so fun to play with but somewhat lacking, even the soma. I mean for high level ennemies don't get me wrong, at low levels those weapons are perfect. 

Does anyone else even notice this issue?

1jsvop.jpg

Did we once again forget that buffing one weapon will negate other weapons of the same class? Or maybe its just another slap in the face at founders & early closed beta players. Yeah I think another slap in the face since it seems commonplace to buff up weapons and somehow just simply overlook special weapons and how they just become a trophy on the wall. 

FYI DE I really enjoy using my Vandal but now what is the point other than I have more ammo? I appreciate all the effort in always remembering those early players!