Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

nice fixes as always. so in a previous prime time/dev stream you talk about syndicate loyalty then you allow the highest teir reward to be tradeable? i think now is the time to remove catalyst and reactor sacrifices and give them back to those who have spent them for going back on your word. nothing speaks loyalty like giving away the highest rank reward to non aligning syndicates >.>

Edit: in the future i would like to see syndicate ranks be put on syndicate weapon usage ex: for veykor marelok you must be guardian with steel meridian to equip it.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

Braton Prime:

• Increased Physical Damage from 25 to 35
  • Increased Status Chance from 10.0% to 20.0%
  • Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2.0
  • Increased Fire Rate
  • Increased Magazine Size from 50 to 75
  • Decreased Ammo Capacity to 375

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

Nekros cries!!!! :D Thank you DE!

Was super excited until i saw the braton ammo nerf.

I am already worried about this its starting to fell like we are being pigeon holed into using certain weapons and frames...*cough* rhino prime, boltor prime lol

but really why do this now, if this is a sprinkle of a future wide spread ammo alteration, just like with the line of sight stuff it needs to be rolled out together as a package. No matter the damage buff an increased fire rate together with a lessened ammo store cant possibly be constructive for this weapon which already had ammo issues to begin with.

Well still Moa's in DS are overkilling everything that tries to get some decent XP as veteran player i strongly suggest delaying spawns of those moas in Def mission for at least wave 20 because if they will not kill players they will kill the pod even quicker then before

Heads up, Tenno! Small fixes are live.

...Nice, but what about thiiiiiis...?   :<

So, how will be the "official rules" for the Narta thingy?

- Do we have to use any of the official Nartas from the game?

- Can we come out with our own Nartas?

- Is there any specific rule for how to perform them?

- Do we have to specifically upload the video (assuming it's a video) somewhere specific? Youtube? Twitch?

- Specific time deadline?

I'm so in to do this, and I'll get my camera to do this tomorrow morning. But I would like to know the rules first =P

Edited by DoppelShifter