Hotfix 15.5.7+15.5.7.1

DE_Adam

Not to mention Mastery Rank 17 Excals in Proto skin flying through the level ult spamming everything. That's enjoyable right?

I feel like there should have been a negative points penalty for all Kubrow that Tenno killed on the level. This would have added some level of difficulty in an easy way, and keep people from ult spamming the entire map.

So you'd have to aim at the Grineer, with a weapon, and not kill Kubrow. That might be a bit...tactical. "Don't kill the civilians." It's done in other games.

Well... think of it this way(actually, DON'T... it's a dark way), they can't be kidnapped for breeding against their will if the dogs are "given chocolate"... soooo yeah... 

Edited by WarGrylls

Прошу разработчеков сделать конкурс в котором надо придумать имя и способности нового варфрейма, его историю (по возможности). И новое оружее.

почему у меня неработает мод кстойчивые руки на лексе пр. как была отдача так она и осталась. =========(((((((((((((((((

This is the English part of the forum your posting in, you might get more answers/responses if you post here in the Russian Forums:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/111-russian/

Additions:

• Syndicate Weapons can now be traded!  Players may now trade ONLY unranked and unused Syndicate weapons with one another.

I think the code for this needs improvement, cause yesterday i was trading with someone and looked at the syndicates weapons category and it showed up my maxed Synoid Gammacor and not only that but it showed my Gammacor (not a syndicates weapon) which is maxed as well. i haven't tried to trade them but you get my point, the code needs improvement to stop showing them. also there appear to be some problem with being able to trade fully made Arcane helmets many players were complaining in chat about it yesterday.

Yoink! I've dragged this post into the Void! Glory to Limbo!

Now I can get Syndicate weapons without having to rank up already too-far-down syndicates! Huzzah!

Though we still need to get that fix for some of the new mobs not being desecratable.

SPOILER                                           Remember how one Limbo chassis exploded? He miscalculated.