Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Poll: Do You...

Sibernetika

Gotta be that guy, but I don't really use Sentinels or Kubrow. When new enemies arise, I'll take Helios along for scanning purposes, but otherwise I don't use them anymore.

Nothing really wrong with either, but I just don't like bringing them along.

If I had to choose one for style, Kubrow. If I had to choose one for function, Sentinel.

I surgically transplanted Carrier into my Kubrow's chest.

It may be immoral, but hey I've got Stealth AND Item slurping now!

But in all seriousness: Carrier/Dethcube

The doges are pretty kewl, but sadly I don't see much pros in them compared to the Sentinels, which preform similar and sometimes superior functions than them.

All the doge be in stasis. I would use them but time and money are valuable to me and I can't be bothered to retrieve them. I sometimes use a sentinel (Helios usually for scanning) but they're always looking over your shoulder (and shooting over it, stealing the kills I need for MY beautiful forma packed weapons), so I sometimes neglect them as well. I usually run pretty bare-bones in terms of companions.

Carrier. After trying out every Kubrow out for mastery, I reached these conclusions:

1. Sentinels don't get weaker or tankier according to my frame. This element of imbalance makes kubrows really ugly for me.

2. Kubrows don't provide something more useful than the Guardian precept. Not even the Raksa is as good to keep me alive.

3. Kubrows don't do useful procs when attacking. My blast+corrosive Sweeper does, all the time.

4. Sentinels don't run off on their own to get killed. I don't remember when was the last time my Sentinel got killed before me, and it's always by my side.

5. Sentinels don't require constant, permanent upkeep. Enough said.

6. Sentinels don't get in my line of fire all the time. Enough said.

Probably more things I forget because I haven't used kubrows in combat for months.

The only good things I can say about the Kubrows is that they look more "alive" than the Sentinels (though I really dig the looks of the Djinn), and that my Lotus Raksa got me 200 plat.