The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Melee?

Kasseopea

8598a204eb.png

58e2980637.png

Might i say that new Primes look like crap? At least weapons.

They look bland and generic, like someone just slapped some gold bits on regular versions. Since Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime, every weapon just looks like regular version with prime color scheme. At least with Lato, Skana, Braton, Boar and Glaive we had some visual difference.

You can just view DE_Lex's profile in game and you'll see Vasto Prime there. (as well as Nova Prime HOLDING a Soma Prime)

Hope this stops all skepticism.

On Topic: I'm hoping to see a Karyst Prime sometime sooner than later.

-fistbump-

I really love the single daggers, I hope they get some love with a Prime version.

Please tell me you are not serious....

1. You cant even spell it

2. Read up what the Galatine actually is.

"the redtext feed from DE described the Galatine as "a sword so big your friends might think you're overcompensating for something, while secretly they know you are not"."

Also I wish it'd be Galatine too, part of me wants to get Scindo for that spinning+damage, but it'd be nothing but a replacement for Galatine and it's glorious huge spins.

Past that uh... I'm not sure, some kind of fast melee could always be cool, but mostly I just want a Galatine prime too I guess.

How does Galatine have greater non crit damage? If you go for a non crit build Scindo P would still be SLIGHTLY better. 

Also, Galatine has "Dat reach doe". That's the compromise that it makes compared to Scindo P.

And, in all honesty, I like Galatine's look and range a lot more than Scindo's BUT still like scindo's crit build.

"the redtext feed from DE described the Galatine as "a sword so big your friends might think you're overcompensating for something, while secretly they know you are not"."

Also I wish it'd be Galatine too, part of me wants to get Scindo for that spinning+damage, but it'd be nothing but a replacement for Galatine and it's glorious huge spins.

Past that uh... I'm not sure, some kind of fast melee could always be cool, but mostly I just want a Galatine prime too I guess.

I think the days for that are numbered as there will soon be seperate axe\hammer and great sword stances.