Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.6.0

DE_Adam

Oh my gosh. You guys sure know how to make a Tenno happy!

I'm such a sucker for small detail, and I absolutely love the new prime part icons.

And, not to mention... The new Void and Derelict music. It's so beautiful, I'm just walking around with my invisibility on, taking in the atmosphere. It really adds a whole new dimension to the whole void, which is already beautifully designed.. 

Thank you so much for this update.

The Relays have a habit of of restarting your game. It would be nice if they didnt do this becuase then it would be better. I was in the Earth relay for all of ten minutes then it reset my game but the others wonèt even allow to load in to the relay so a fix would be nice.

Well, I was hoping for an early release of Prime Access, but I guess I can live with this since it's 10x better.  Ya'll a bunch of jerks, DE.

To those already complaining:  Will you just give it a rest for once?  I know there are at least a few things that they added that you like, at least preface your complaints with a little appreciation.

woah, i have a headache now, medaillons-currency, void-currency, plat ... im puzzled ... more mods, etc, i have a big headache ... will pass by i think

the jeep-mission on europa is funny, and it cools my heated brain about all this currency-math and provoactions-math for new "homework", i was never good in math, but i know how to remove walls, mountains, etc. if they are in my way :P ...

I was just trying to mod my orthos prime and noticed that i couldn't put life strike and killing blow on it :(

Same here with Life strike and Killing Blow...

Is this a bug? Kinda messes up my Valkyr build :(

Edited by Stealth_Pilot