Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.6.0

DE_Adam

• Ember: Fire Blast: Fire Fright: Each tick has a 40%/60%/80%/100% chance for a panic proc.

... That shouldn't be an augment. That should be how the ability works baseline.

Haven't you heard the feedback forums' unanimous decree that Fire Blast is worthless, as it is now? The damage is weaker than Fireball, the affected area is tiny, there's nothing to keep enemies in the damage area or compel them toward it (the AI even instinctively avoids it)...

But the change that would have made it worthwhile was converted into an augment that will take a month for most players to get. A required mod to make an ability viable, rather than a unique minor boost.

What have you done, DE?

Edited by Archwizard

yeah, yeah, nice But wait.

• Nekros: Desecrate: Despoil:  Desecrate no longer consumes energy, but consumes 80/70/60/50 health instead.

WAT. yeah nekros is a frame with a nice mount of health, right? WHY! WHY!

Desecrate gives alot of health back, so in theory, you could desecrate forever, or atleast quite some time, seems a little op tbh, must be some catch.

Assuming this is sarcastic, if not ignore me x.x

Edited by Bacon_is_not_3

The new additions and changes to the relays look amazing! Mission control looks pretty exciting, for one, though I'll need to rethink how I use my loadouts if we're fixed to those. I suggest giving players more loadouts per rank.

I couldn't see much else, it feels very unstable at the moment -- only got into the Earth relay, very briefly. Most of the time my game crashed and I was either logged out or the application crashed completely.

well, chaos lasts about 45 seconds for me compared to Loki's 12 at base. Though I wonder if this can be increased with duration mods.

Noone who builds for heavy chaos use uses duration mods, it kills the usefulness. In fact, all the heavy chaos users I know have fleeting exp as a priority mod fit.

• Valkyr: Rip Line: Swing Line:  After using Rip Line, the next 1/2/3/4 rip lines while remaining airborne will have no energy cost.

IT'S HAPPENING.

attack-titan-levi.jpg?itok=-hjdbl1D

Just make it so that wall attacks don't leave you stuck in one frame until landing, like a 1~5 second delay, because nobody's gonna wall attack from one side of Cerberus to the next, then it'll truly be real.

i was playing when red text hit. i'm thinking to myself *upfate, nice. i've played enough though. tomorrow gonna farm me some nice stuff. time to hit the bed* moments later reading the patch notes *logging back into the game 1010101*

damn you de, i hate you guys^^

• Nekros: Desecrate: Despoil:  Desecrate no longer consumes energy, but consumes 80/70/60/50 health instead.

What? Oh, wow! Who in the world will use this?

• Nyx: Mind Control: Mind Freak:   Mind controlled target does 60%/120%/200%/300% increased damage.

Goddammit! This should've been a mandatory Nyx buff! Well there goes any hope for MC to be actually fixed to become good.