Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #43!

[DE]Rebecca

okay..okay.... i thought  a moment during TennoLive (you should know what moment i mean) was weird enough...but...well..  

e3lgiA9.jpg

Awesome Livestream. I had a lot of fun watching it xD 

Great work. See you all again in 2015 <3

Edited by Fabpsi

What I got was,

"Ahahahaha!

"Tenno. Look atchoo. Incest. Incest! Badoomps in your nests. I love yous sent to the giants awakening around you!"

I seriously think that might have been what he was saying, sounded like that to me too.

Vay Hek's threat: "Ahahahahahaha. Tenno, look at you. Insects. INSECTS. Buzzing in your nests. Oblivious to the giants awakening around you!"

Balor Fomorians vs us "insects" buzzing in our relay "nests" soon? What Vay Hek is failing to realize is that if we are insects compared to his Fomorians, we're the Japanese Giant Hornet, and his Fomorians are highly allergic children poking our nests with sticks. It will not end well for him.

For reference:

img_5856.jpg

Edited by DrMeowmix

Vay Hek's threat: "Ahahahahahaha. Tenno, look at you. Insects. INSECTS. Buzzing in your nests. Oblivious to the giants awakening around you!"

Balor Fomorians vs us "insects" buzzing in our relay "nests" soon? What Vay Hek is failing to realize is that if we are insects compared to his Fomorians, we're the Japanese Giant Hornet, and his Fomorians are highly allergic children poking our nests with sticks. It will not end well for him.

For reference:

img_5856.jpg

That guy have balls...