Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Eyes Of Blight Leaderboards.

[DE]Rebecca

Note for everyone.

There will be another reset soon.

Have fun beating the highscore, maybe you'll make it to the 2nd honorary leaderboards.

As for everyone else, the actual event scoring (hopefully the 3rd and last one) will appear soon, so save your efforts for when that time comes.

*prepares popcorn*

Note for everyone.

Have fun beating the highscore, maybe you'll make it to the 2nd honorary leaderboards.

As for everyone else, the actual event scoring (hopefully the 3rd and last one) will appear soon, so save your efforts for when that time comes.

*prepares popcorn*

Supply leaked facts please.

Note for everyone.

Thx, we know. It's boring to compete when there're so many obvious "strategies".

But the strangest thing that forum warriors cant find them and continue to whine.

1 player even without any bugs/exploits/cheats can get easy 100kk +. If You cant, it's your problems.

However, this's often a very costly "strategies". For example, I spent more than 5kk credits only for tests...

upd

and some plat for rush restores craft...

Edited by -10no-RedL1ne

Assuming everything with your math is correct, and your work seems right (give or take since you rounded some things for ease), but where does the other 600 million come from?  I doubt a gun could do that, regardless of the number of forma you put in.

Ya, the numbers aren't correct.  I misread Aladapos's post, which he edited for clarity but I'm still not getting the part where he changes damage per sec into damage per interval.

"max duration and strength mods, will cause its thumper to do 500*1.2=600 damage per hit, 3*1.3=3.9 hits per second, 3.9/3 =1.3 , 1.3*600=780 DAMAGE PER INTERVAL"

The optimal damage per sec of Thumper sounds like it's actually 1,800 (600 x 3)

60 sec duration, 12 thumpers activated per second, which leads to 720 active thumpers per player

1800 * 720 = 1,296,000 damage per sec

30 seconds during core exposure with 5x multiplier for shooting the nodes

194,400,000 total score per player

777,6000,000 with 4 players from thumpers

But there's also the other abilities that could possible be spammed during that process so that might account for the other 387,334 damage per sec per player needed to hit 1 billion.

Supply leaked facts please.

DE will do that soon.

I only spoke so that ppl don't waste keys and time for the time being.

If you really like and want to reach rank 1 right now then get ready for a disapointment.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

It's also possible they set a single key for spamming Elytron's 1, 3, and 4 at the same time leading to a higher theoretical damage max.

true, but i can't even imagine the resources needed for the energy restores for that

However, this's often a very costly "strategies"For example, I spent more than 5kk credits only for tests...

or maybe i can imagine

Edited by Alodapos

Likely by using migration-exploit, because there are only two players in the team with the ~2 billion score...

I have 2 questions on this.

1. I know there are the 10no and 10 Tenno, or am I wrong and it is something else?  I know there are 2 clans, how do you tell them apart?

2. Is the exploit that the host DCs and you get additional time to shoot the core basically?  I feel like there would be more to it.

Thanks if you can answer.

I have 2 questions on this.

1. I know there are the 10no and 10 Tenno, or am I wrong and it is something else?  I know there are 2 clans, how do you tell them apart?

2. Is the exploit that the host DCs and you get additional time to shoot the core basically?  I feel like there would be more to it.

Thanks if you can answer.

No problems, mate.

1. 10 Tenno is our clan, -10no- is our nick-tag. (but Tenno OS is different clan)

2. If you mean migration-exploit - it allows to stop the timer at all (but I feel like there are may be some more exploits with migration). The only thing with this exploit - only 3/2/1 players will get the scores.

P.S. We've already send the description of migration-exploit to support (before the fisrt reset).

Edited by -10no-Nameless

IDK how everyone is getting to over 100 mil (seems impossible) however I got me and a team up to over 25mil by exactly described. Elytron third power FAST. 

Edit^^^ not really. It gives the same score to 4 people if they play together. So they played in a team -_-

Edited by DarthBane1

i dont see why this is such an issue? its not right, but it doesnt affect anyone else as such, who gives a crap about trophys, really? thought gaming was about fun not actually winning in a none competative game, 

The majorty of the game is non-competitive but leaderboards are most definitely competitive. While you may not care about them, clans that actually want to get trophies ('legitimately') do care.

The majorty of the game is non-competitive but leaderboards are most definitely competitive. While you may not care about them, clans that actually want to get trophies ('legitimately') do care.

Ok fair enough but the cheaters will always prosper while DE currently do nothing about them so legit players get nothing, if the prizes were actually something of use weapons plat credits etc then id maybe care but trophys mean nothing. kinda like Xbox live "achievement" you died, here have an  achievement!!

I agree. There is no "Tenn Os got sick of it", it seems they're enjoying it.

The Tenn Os (we) quit the game about 4 months ago, so what he said was true. We got sick of the problems of the game not being fixed and our efforts being reset in events, so we quit. "It seems they're enjoying it", it seems like you're confusing us with another clan - don't do that.