Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.2

DE_Adam

Player 1: "DE, Nullifiers are broken!"

Player 2: "DE, Nullifiers are broken!"

Player n: "DE, Nullifiers are broken!"

DE: "Nullifiers are now worth more affinity."

... Thanks.

You know maybe if you said why they are broken?

I mean, their sniper shots do hurt a lot, is that it? I often just bum rush them with a melee weapon and they seem to die just fine. I've heard rumors of them breaking Warframe powers completely for the rest of the mission but never experienced it myself.

As a previous poster noted...this hotfix seemed to drop us from mid-mission. I was running an Infestation alert and next thing I know, I was dropped to the login screen. I updated, relogged in, and was offered to reconnect to my previous squad with the following results:

SB944Ls.jpg

Not a huge deal in my case since the mission was short and I could just re-run it.

Oh yeah, what about some response/work on Warframe losing application focus for those of us with more than one monitor? Warframe seems to have started losing focus for me more often than before. And most of my other games do not have this problem quite as frequently.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/374919-multi-monitor-rigs-and-game-focus/

AW, but i really liked how overwhelming it could be at times

• Reduced enemy spawn rates in Infested Hive Missions to be more in-line with other non-endless mission types.

i don´t know if i "liked" it but i thought it was apropriate. its a HIVE, after all. But as along as it does have more enemies than the other mission types its cool.

Syndicate Void Key Pack is still not the key pack offered in the poll?

In what way, exactly? I bought 200k rep worth of packs and it was exactly as the poll said. 3 random keys, 1 of which was guaranteed T3 or T4.

2)    Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option.

It's not 3 random keys AND one guaranteed T3/T4 key.

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Unresolved issues as of 15.10.2:

Medium Priority:

Itzal's Blink causes easy clipping through level (reproduction and solution)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/379187-itzal-blinkout-of-bounds-clipping-issues/

Loki Switch Teleport Ignores invisible collision:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378688-loki-abilities-decoyswitch-teleport-ignores-invisible-boundary-boxesterrain/

Low Priority:

Mesa - Peacemaker Animation Storage issue 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378696-mesa-animationskill-peacemaker-causes-animation-storage/?view=findpost&p=4174457

Map hole (Phobos Tileset): 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378706-phobos-arid-tileset-hole-in-map-leading-out-of-bounds/

Navigation Menu Controller Issues in Relays:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/376455-controller-navigation-ui-planet-traversal-ui-statically-oriented/

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Glad we're putting those support tickets to good use.

You should try the Panthera with Mirage and some punch-through mods after the recent hotfix.

I know it felt like caressing the enemy with a nerf disc before, but at least it feels like you could bring it into the void now.

with mirage you can bring pretty much anything wich isn't the mk1 braton and still kill stuff with the right mod, i could kill stuff with an unranked torid on draco with enough power strenght

AW, but i really liked how overwhelming it could be at times

• Reduced enemy spawn rates in Infested Hive Missions to be more in-line with other non-endless mission types.

Yeah, I personally liked how many enemies came at you in Hive missions. It was the main incentive to play the mode in the first place, ALMOST made it worth dealing with the invisible screw-you-games-aren't-made-to-be-fun magnet bubbles.

I'd actually rather this NOT be fixed, at least until the spawning-in-walls issue is dealt with. It's my only way of actually being able to participate when the game decides to exile me to the True Void.

Edited by ToolboxMotley

with mirage you can bring pretty much anything wich isn't the mk1 braton and still kill stuff with the right mod, i could kill stuff with an unranked torid on draco with enough power strenght

My only real complaint is that the math didn't work. You don't make a weapon from 2 other weapons and not have it be greater than or equal to the sum of it's parts.

It still doesn't look like a weapon that would be on par with your end-game armory though.

Thank you very much, I did a nightmare hive mission yesterday and it was literally a nightmare of infinite spawns...

My only real complaint is that the math didn't work. You don't make a weapon from 2 other weapons and not have it be greater than or equal to the sum of it's parts.

It still doesn't look like a weapon that would be on par with your end-game armory though.

actually yes with the right buff it could, look at the synoid gammacor/kohm, one or two stat changes and the worst gun ingame turns into the 2nd best in their category, right now the panthera is sitting at the bottom of the trash pile but the khom was the weakest weapon OF THE WHOLE GAME EVER (glaxion excluded) when it came out so maybe there is still hope for a decent endgame saw launcher

There is currently a bug with Ash, where he can use just about any weapon during his ult.        At times, he won't teleport around, at others, he will, but regardless he can fire his weapons.  From what my clan mates have told me, they can also reproduce this bug easily on the spot, so it isn't just me able to do it.

Companion problem to his ult, that is a bit rarer, it doesn't check to spawn you on a surface which you can actually move from when you finish.  I've been spawned halfway into a floor that I couldn't jump out of (Only escaped it because of a lucky teleport to an enemy I could barely see through a crack in the wall), and this can easily wreck a run.

Sorry that I don't have a screen shot of it, but it is pretty easy to reproduce, just fire your weapon as you start to go into bladestorm, just hard to pic it due to how jumpy it is, and how it doesn't actually show anything except a changing hud/damage numbers from the bullets.

Edited by Steelleef

An old bug with the bows/ogris that has yet to be fixed is when using the Angstrum or

Castanas they would draw ammo from the same pool (unsure of other guns that suffer this problem
For example, using the Paris and Angstrum would drain each others ammo, making using this combo near to impossible

*i don't know of any threads too link for this issue

In what way, exactly? I bought 200k rep worth of packs and it was exactly as the poll said. 3 random keys, 1 of which was guaranteed T3 or T4.

People saw what they wanted to see. DE left out the fact that the other 2 keys would be guaranteed T1 or T2 in the thread. People envisioned 3 keys which, hypothetically, could end up ALL being T4. People didn't read. That and DE DID pull a bit of a $&*^ move by adding in something that wasn't in the thread to begin with.