Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.2

DE_Adam

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

It's not really a bug I want to report, but the problem with Archwings weapons farm

I made this tread wich explain the problem, it would be nice if you see it and try to find a way to fix it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/369457-archwings-weapons-farm/

Hive missions do not feel like an infested hive anymore... At least for me, the swarm of enemies was a great part of what defined Hive missions.

On a side note, I think some non-endless mission types could also benefit from much higher spawn rates on accasion, even randomly, some unexpected elements could be fun now and then.

don't use a angstrum or castanas

I'm still not getting why those damn Castanas use sniper ammunition. Seriously. Give it a break. Those stupid Telos Akbolto can one shot every 30+ lvl grineer, and still they use normal pistol ammo. That's so @(*()$ stupid. F*** it! Made it have idk, 30, but normal pistol ammo!

Edited by MrStrangerPL

This did not need a changing..

Why would anyone want this? You just killed only fun in that mission type...

in regards to reduced enemy spawning, this is true in how i believe as well.  the monsters do not endlessly spawn, it just seems that way.  for those who have played the hive missions, you know you can kill and clear out the areas multiple times until there is little spawning.  but if you kill a tumor or two, the spawns begin again until cleared out.  the only continual run-ins with enemies is when it is time to extract.

hive missions are a bit fun to me, for any frame readied for the mission can handle it and the moments of swarm intensity are fun, except when there are infinite flies clouding the screen from swarm moas.  the general feel of the invasion of the tenno into the hive and the accompanying music as well do make hive missions unique compared to all the cookie-cutter others engaged in so often.  i look forwards to seeing hive missions for syndicate alerts for these reasons.

now they have been nerfed since some are afraid of some brief moments of intense mob challenge  :{

Do we really need to present proof of Ui bugs, connectivity bugs, matchmaking bugs etc etc???

I'm pretty sure I seen allot of these bug reports around over and over, posted by so many different ppl.

Stuff that's going on since U14 and so.

Actually this has been improved a lot since U14. They have been working on it, but making it perfect requires a lot of work, and they have already overhauled pretty large sections of the game to fix these issues.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Still no fix for the Scoliac Crash?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386186-crash-game-freeze-directional-air-melee-scoliac-related/

I really want the Nullifiers to have their shields lack a damage cap or whatever. If I have a Dread capable of Red Crits or a BFG (Opticor) equipped, then once the raw damage/crit damage of the weapon passes a certain threshold, it'll just ignore that awful shield and obliterate the idiot powering it. This way people who use powerful, but slow firing weapons aren't punished when some idiot wearing a trashcan on their head and back show up with a weird blue forcefield. Oh, and make it so that automatic weapons are useful against it too, no more shrinking in set intervals, just based on the amount of damage it's taken, so I can just hold down the trigger on my Soma and watch that shield pop like a balloon being blown by an overzealous kid at their birthday party.

For Valkyr players, I'd also recommend that their Hysteria power still functions just fine inside the shield because her ultimate is the only one that locks a player into melee-only mode, and a rather gimped melee at that compared to weapons like the Scindo Prime.