Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #45!

[DE]Rebecca

Q1: What about "melee 2.1", different values for Channeling Manacost, red crits on daggers? And maybe we can wait for daggers buff?

Q2: What about Nullefier's Shield? Some weapons like bows and sniper rifles just cant destroy them.

Q3: Will you add more Syndicate Weapons? Melee for example.

Q4: What about new rewards? Can we get new money rewards for Towers like Survival and Defends? I think they need reward what depends from rounds\waves\minutes.

Edited by Atilla

Will you offer more options to reduce graphics quality to increase performance?

My old Laptop (Thinkpad L530, Intel HD Graphics 4000) is reaching its limits...

Especially while starting a mission, loading takes long enough for my co-players to reach the time-out.

Can there be some sort of training room where tenno can do simulation training for tutorials or practice?

Also, can there be a training room to test out weapons/warframes to better get a feel of the weapon/warframe before buying them?

Lastly, can there be an option to test out weapons/warframes after altering at your arsenal with some mods to see the status after adding a new mod?

Are there any plans to give Sentinels ability augment mods as well?

Sure they don't have much to modify, one sucks items up, one pulls things close to snuggle, another is very curious about everything, one is shy around enemies and all that, but I'm sure something could be done to breathe new life into these little guys. Or at the very least encourage diversity, what with Carrier's utility being too good to pass up for most.

In general, has there been any looking at of sentinels?

Whether it be balance changes, ability changes, weapons, or new ones.

Also, is there any plan to implement them or something like them for the archwings?

The first time I did an archwing mission I was very sad to see my poor little curious fellow wasn't allowed to come with me.

Most important of all It has been three months so... U16 When?

When will we get the revised bosses and new enemies?

Can we get more HUD customization?

Can we get buffs to sentinel survivability, they need it bad.  Also there needs to be a way revive/reactivate them that doesn't depend on the regen mod that is sub par to say the least. 

When are we getting more arcwhing mission nodes?

When are we getting the dedicated Augment slots for warframes?

Please take Lankas away from nullifiers and give them a pistol or something, the combination of the shield + lanka is a bit OP. 

Edit: I noticed this question on the next page and its something that has been bugging me too...

Question 1: I noticed the Galleon, Earth and Europa Syndicate daily missions consistently featured less medallions than the other maps. Why? Can I still keep hope for a change at that level? It is really unrewarding to go on these planets and get 3 medallions AT MOST when it needs just as much effort if not more to find them than in other maps. No kidding, In the Corpus ship I can get 2 (maybe 3) medallions in the same room without going out of my way. An entire map on Earth will feature only one more medallions when compared.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Misc Questions

Is Scott still considering on changing Mag's Pull back to when it pulled enemies directly to Mag?

Could we have the ability to set our Matchmaking setting to "Public Host" so we can be guranteed to host without going private? Joining into a mission and having a horrible host is a terrible experience and I'm surprised we don't have such an option already.

Any news on the UI changes like disabling swaying? It's been awhile and I'd like to hear some words about it.

Will there be any kind of revamp in regards to the game's ammo mechanics? Players are discouraged from using higher fire rate guns regardless of whether the gun's DPS is excellent or not.

Has there been some consideration to allow mods to affect the Thunderbolt mod's damage?

How is the Focus system coming along? Any details you could give?

Augment Questions

Has a decision been made on introducing Augment Only slots to warframes?

Will some current augments get another look at? Trinity has basically the worst augments right now. (Poor Trinity gets shafted again *sniff*)

Archwing Questions

What new modes are you planning for Archwing?

How is progress on having both a ground and an Archwing segment in one mission?

Edited by Liacu

Questions:

WILL WE HAVE ARCHWING PRIME? IF YES, WHEN?

ANY NEW NODES AND GAME MODES FOR ARCHWING?

WHEN CAN WE HAVE A TRUE HEAVY MACHINE GUN or A BUFF TO THE GORGON/SUPRA CLASS??

WHY THE EMBER BUFF SMELLS LIKE A NERF TO WORLD ON FIRE EFFICIENCY??

Ember suffers M.A.D. (Multiple Attribute Dependancy) it is impossible to build her efficiently like all the other frames. What are your plans to solve this? Is it going to take another year??

Edited by Phoenix86

1: Focus System, any News you could share?

2: New Enemy faction, any News you could share?

3: Add these to the game: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386373-prototype-warframes-added-ash/ ? Please make it happen they are just awesome

4: There were plans for the Phone app that we could manage our Foundry and loadouts with it. Is that still a plan and if yes how the progress on it?

5: When will we get the first piece of the  new lore that we will get this year as mentioned in the first Devstream this year? And what will it be about

6: How are we going to rebuild the destroyed Relays? Any ideas on that yet?