Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Talked About 'pvp Only' Mods

SnakeWildlife

I am a completionist who doesnt want to PvP, please dont make people who dont want to PvP, HAVE TO to get these mods.

You werent very clear in the stream today but please understand, not everybody here wants to PvP, do not force us to do something we utterly do not want to.

It's fine that mods, XP and etc should be dropping in PvP to allow progression, totally cool with that! But us strictly PvE based players, are very worried about what you said.

Please, can you clear this up with us?

Pretty sure the PvP only mods are going to only be usable in PvP. That's sort of implied by them being "PvP only".

Basically either they won't work in PvE or cannot be equipped outside of PvP matches.

Plus, no one is forcing you to play PvP.

Hmm , I throught the first post would be about Desecrate.... but You can be completionist and ignore the content you don't like , also is not because you dislike Pvp that other's does not like

I would like to add , They will be maybe dropped from people you kill in pvp , also it's said that it will only work on pvp so...

You can be completionist and ignore the content you don't like

No, that's just people who like to have things. A lot of true completionists really have trouble with missed limited-time content or things tied to game modes they can't access or simply hate. I used to be like this, until games started being incredibly unfriendly to this play style.

No, that's just people who like to have things. A lot of true completionists really have trouble with missed limited-time content or things tied to game modes they can't access or simply hate. I used to be like this, until games started being incredibly unfriendly to this play style.

Well to bad so sad.

You decided to be a completionest so this is your price. Even if you don't like that its happening ITS HAPPENING. The DE has decided its happening so that is that.

/thread

OP really? Whining about PVP-only mods because you don't like PVP. If the mods can only be used in PVP, which you don't like, then don't PVP? The mods should hold very little importance to you. I swear the community lately.

Edited by EmptyDevil

I'm happy they are finally going to do something like this, its about time. If you don't want to PvP don't but if you honestly want to have everything then suck it up and do it. DE isn't forcing you to do anything, you are. In the works of Tyler Durden "take some responsibility", your own obsessive compulsive mind is what makes you a completionist, not the game company, don't blame them.

going to be far worse if the pvp syndicate will also have syndicate rewards like the rest.

They will have the syndicate Vectis =)

But if they can pull this off and make it fun maybe just maybe I would jump in to a ctf mission now and then for sports. Right now I don't touch the pvp.  Not many games made pvp that I enjoy let see if DE can pull something enjoyable out of it.

It's about limiting the weapons, frames, mods that are used in PVP to create an even and polished experience, not creating mods that are only awarded by completing PVP.  The PVP combat needs to be standardized to be balanced and fun, so only the content that's been balanced for PVP is enabled for use.

With that, PVP balance doesn't affect PVE balance unless one gives more insight into problems that translate to the other.  Dark Sector combat has been proof of that.  Go back and really listen to the devstream before jumping to conclusions.  They want PVP to be a complete and satisfying experience within the game, not at the detriment of what PVE is.

OP really? Whining about PVP-only mods because you don't like PVP. If the mods can only be used in PVP, which you don't like, then don't PVP? The mods should hold very little importance to you. I swear the community lately.

The OP believed these PvP mods would drop in PvP only, but be universal. As is the suspicion of myself and Letter13, it is not the case.