The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Why can't we go back to awesome Dragons?

cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8b/149Dragonite.png/250px-149Dragonite.png

*sarcasm*

Can we actually discuss his skills? So we know he has a fire breath, do you think it'll get one of those augments that boosts teammate damage?

Well they have stated that 1 of his abilities were inspired by eastern dragons for their "luck" not sure what that means though as far as the power goes.

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Shouldnt DE remake his design after community's reaction?

In my opinion the helmet and the body should be remade

What you think?

Erm... no, im not even sure your being serious to be honest. The design is fine, everyone always moans about a new Warframe especially before actually playing it for themselves - its almost tradition these days. Besides if they REALLY hate the helmet then surely they know as a matter of fact there will be alternative helmets to buy and equip instead anyway.

I'm a bit disappointed with this fire-breathing Infested/Ancient themed frame they showed. I'll just have to save my money and begrudgingly try it out when I get all the parts, while waiting for that Dragon-themed frame they promised.

You could just release a cosmetic skin for Chroma that looks like Endrian's concept (link in case some1 hasn't seen it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/). Yes it isn't very origininal and kinda looks like Rhino, but it's still better than what we got. By doing this both the people who like the infested anteater and those who don't will have their wishes granted and a lot of them will spend plat on the cosmetic skin. It's a win win.

You could just release a cosmetic skin for Chroma that looks like Endrian's concept (link in case some1 hasn't seen it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/). Yes it isn't very origininal and kinda looks like Rhino, but it's still better than what we got. By doing this both the people who like the infested anteater and those who don't will have their wishes granted and a lot of them will spend plat on the cosmetic skin. It's a win win.

I disagree. Chroma as he is now is better than that and if they go out of their way just to appease a few, then i expect a female Ash skin to come out with it.

I agree i dont like chroma looks not even a bit theres nothing there to reminds me of a dragon, but Endrian's concept does

I disagree. Chroma as he is now is better than that and if they go out of their way just to appease a few, then i expect a female Ash skin to come out with it.

no its not ,its a mess of melted anteater flesh and infected

I agree i dont like chroma looks not even a bit theres nothing there to reminds me of a dragon, but Endrian's concept does

no its not ,its a mess of melted anteater flesh and infected

Chroma does look better. We don't need more rhinos for mlgnoscopelokirhinoprimemasterrace.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Merged before I could post.  What I was gonna say is that the most DE will do is add an alternative helmet that looks more like the stereotypical dragon people want.

They have yet to add a skin for Zephyr that looks similar to her fan concept, there is no reason to believe they will do so for Chroma.

Merged before I could post.  What I was gonna say is that the most DE will do is add an alternative helmet that looks more like the stereotypical dragon people want.

They have yet to add a skin for Zephyr that looks similar to her fan concept, there is no reason to believe they will do so for Chroma.

This is truth. Those that dislike Chroma should look forward to alternative helmets.

Chroma does look better. We don't need more rhinos for mlgnoscopelokirhinoprimemasterrace.

Your opinion does not define what you call "we" and what would you say about the first gen of warframe?

"we don't need another excalibur/loki/ash" isnt it..?? 

You knows that there's like only 2 "tanky" male warframes?

Who wouldn't have liked a third one when we already reached 22 warframes overall?

We got hyped by the thought of having a dragon themed frame, of course people would think about majestic/imposing dragons.

Instead we got Chroma, no wonder the disapointment..

I disagree. "Few" thinks he is looking good, and resembles a dragon. More than few thinks otherwise.

ruXozXO.png

AB4356T.jpg

zqO7PZt.png

So the devs said that the new frames skills will depend on which energy color you select.

Invoker frame? Different sets of abilities depending on energy colors, that would be my guess.

Thoughts?

Poll on Chroma's appearance by Lord-Taco-the-Great:

http://strawpoll.me/3807541

It's been explained that no new skillsets will change based on color, instead, just the No changing abilities, just elemental damage.

Edited by WingedCrusade

It's been explained that no new skillsets will change based on color, instead, just the No changing abilities, just elemental damage.

Didn't they say in tenno live, and I'll do my best to quote on memory.

"The ability would have a new Twist, based on color" ?

this thread has done nothing but fill my cup full of

il_570xN.442929950_4ulk.jpg

Chroma is fine the way it is. Everyone has frames that they dont like visually, but this Chroma drama has gone on a bit too long. No one even knows what a dragon is supposed to look like anyway, it is all opinion.

p.s. still looks better than Limbo

Edited by Kartumterek