Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

so if I use the color green my warframe will have the power of will force,

If pink he will have the power of love,

If blue he will have the power of hope,

if red he will have the power of hate,

if indigo he will have the power of compassion,

if orange he will have the power of greed,

if yellow he will have the power of fear,

if black he will have the power of death,

and if white he will have the power of life?

Edited by GethLegion19

Remember, DE called out a bunch of ideas as wrong already. So none of you have it right apparently. You are all mostly repeating guesses from the livestream.

so if I use the color green my warframe he will have the power of will force,

Cute, but it is almost certainly not a HalJordanframe.

Gonna use Smoke Black and create Black Holes and consume life itself.

Gonna use Smoke White to create Snow Storms so I can build Frost a castle and throne.

In all seriousness, I like the idea of using No Randall, just pure Energy to manipulate your abilities. I just wonder what will happen if you pick a color that an element is not really associated with.

Gonna use Smoke Black and create Black Holes and consume life itself.

Gonna use Smoke White to create Snow Storms so I can build Frost a castle and throne.

In all seriousness, I like the idea of using No Randall, just pure Energy to manipulate your abilities. I just wonder what will happen if you pick a color that an element is not really associated with.

Im pretty sure it will have 3 preset colors that you will be able to select from. DE isnt going to code in 2000 color codes just for the frame trying to determine what powers you will get.

Remember, DE called out a bunch of ideas as wrong already. So none of you have it right apparently. You are all mostly repeating guesses from the livestream.

Cute, but it is almost certainly not a HalJordanframe.

So more like KyleRaynerframe?

Luckily the default color scheme that everyone has access to has more or less all the colors of the rainbow. So that will be able to supply even non-paying players with whatever elemental damage they want.

Still, if we want fire damage but would rather color our flames blue...

now this seems interesting...but allow me to show your minds another light (its a pun on the implied idea of a light frame)

this revelation has narrowed the field of chance considerably...but what if,its not per se,entirely light based?

now i might be entirely wrong,so dont quote me on this

but if i remember correctly,feildron cells use plasma type dmg in theory,cause amongst other things,the blue of plasma (even though plasma can be dif colors)....what if this is a tech themed warframe,that changes damage type based on the energy lvl of the feildron cells,thus changing the type of plasma?and the color?

now this seems interesting...but allow me to show your minds another light (its a pun on the implied idea of a light frame)

this revelation has narrowed the field of chance considerably...but what if,its not per se,entirely light based?

now i might be entirely wrong,so dont quote me on this

but if i remember correctly,feildron cells use plasma type dmg in theory,cause amongst other things,the blue of plasma (even though plasma can be dif colors)....what if this is a tech themed warframe,that changes damage type based on the energy lvl of the feildron cells,thus changing the type of plasma?and the color?

(if this frame on the infinitly small chance uses a particular design i had thought up,ill be knocked-back level of surprised)

I....I don't like this idea.

They removed stat hemets because they didnt want cosmetics to limit gameplay...and now we have to change our colors?

Bleaugh.

In their defense it is only energy color.

....Still an odd concept. They should have told us more about this warframe. This could very well be something controversial and the community won't be aware until he comes out.

Edited by Darkmoone1

It's an interesting idea. Instead of color groups, they could also make it so your color's place on the palette determines the coefficient of damage types. For example, if red is Heat and blue is Cold , the RGB value of (60, 0, 40) could deal 80% Blast damage and 20% Heat damage. That would be more accurate and fun mathematically, but also a bit P2W.

It seems very farfetched that the new frame's power relies on customization color.

Rather, I think that the frame'll have DIFFERENT powers with different effects, that are each colored differently.

Like an elemental/shaman- fire spell is red, water spell is blue, earth spell is green.

It seems very farfetched that the new frame's power relies on customization color.

Rather, I think that the frame'll have DIFFERENT powers with different effects, that are each colored differently.

Like an elemental/shaman- fire spell is red, water spell is blue, earth spell is green.

maybe its a mesh of ALOT of different fan concepts,if its using the unfinished concept peice im thinking of..be ready for a surprise

so if I use the color green my warframe will have the power of will force,

It's green the color of Hope. Not red!

We definitely know it's not light based as they flat out denied it when chat was throwing out suggestions in the dev stream.