Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I was &!$$ed off at Baro, yet I still bought his bobble head.

I thought about buying it but then...  I pictured him sitting among my other Noggles, looking smug, judging them because they are not Prime.  I couldn't do that to them.  He is not allowed to join them.  They are better than him!

Thanks!

Anyway Baro Ki'Rip-off lord is back.

uIp9dAS.jpg

This is so bloody true... well except for the sales part about them happily buying it though. Seen people buying it just to use it as a toliet paper stand or to cram it up his arse. My kubrow needed a new chew toy.

I also hate how condescending he can be if you dont have any prime items on you.

Thanks!

uIp9dAS.jpg

..... alright Yui, you win. You made all emotion go out of my face and my mind go "...oh." with that "I can sell myself <3"

Also, why is Darvo jealous? As far as I can tell he is ALWAYS selling those things of his. He was able to sell over 200 Ankyros of all things! He is making plat.

Or is it the attention the Tenno give Baro? Hmmm.... its probably that.

..... alright Yui, you win. You made all emotion go out of my face and my mind go "...oh." with that "I can sell myself <3"

Also, why is Darvo jealous? As far as I can tell he is ALWAYS selling those things of his. He was able to sell over 200 Ankyros of all things! He is making plat.

Or is it the attention the Tenno give Baro? Hmmm.... its probably that.

Darvo noggle head, need D:<

Darvo noggle head, need D:<

Take my plat and make it happen!!!*throws plat at computer screen utterly destroying said screen*...*sigh*...*realizes plat is also gone*...*places face firmly in palm of hand*

Really like the comic i bought 2 noggles of him and put 1 on each of the little round area's on the news terminal looks pretty cool imo they really complement the upside down frost right above my nav. 

Edited by Freed85

Lol it's not out for the ps4 but I wouldn't buy it anyways because...

1. No ducats ):

2. Baro probably sucks

3. Baro does suck

4. Baro only knows how to rip us off

*those that bought the noggle,

"Bane gives you the permission to flip the table"

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

we really are like cows......

Honestly yeah alot of players just have crap loads of credits just sitting there and same with ducats they are just there until baro shows up... it would be nice if one day baro has a legit inventory to sell rather then cosmetics and the same primed mods over and over again.

Edited by Freed85

Thanks!

uIp9dAS.jpg

I don't like this guy.

For all we know, his noggle might have a built-in camera or a recording device... He would know all of our secrets.

Darvo (and his buckteeth) are more trustworthy.

#268 huh, You made this comic in just one day? More like you knew what  he's going to sell ahead of us.

Usually comic takes me only an hour to finish, but sometime there's a long break cause

1) Someone annoy me/&!$$ me off and set me off the drawing mood

2) I have to farm/grind

3) I have something else to play

4) Work

5) I'm drawing comics on other games

So if there's some urgent comic needed to be done 'cause of some new release,

I can make it happen and the rest of the comic ideas got pushed back to 'waiting for the mood to draw' stage xD

I don't like this guy.

For all we know, his noggle might have a built-in camera or a recording device... He would know all of our secrets.

D: Dear lawd noes!

Edited by yuikami

I don't like this guy.

hmm i might need to throw that noggle out of my liset now.

It's not as if you guys do something wrong on your Liset or something...

Or do you...?

Only thing i know of would be the high quality kubrow por--k*wipes sweat from forehead* never mind nothing... not-a-thing at all...

>.> <.<

Oh the stuff my clan jokes about...

Edited by Freed85

Usually comic takes me only an hour to finish, but sometime there's a long break cause

1) Someone annoy me/&!$$ me off and set me off the drawing mood

2) I have to farm/grind

3) I have something else to play

4) Work

5) I'm drawing comics on other games

So if there's some urgent comic needed to be done 'cause of some new release,

I can make it happen and the rest of the comic ideas got pushed back to 'waiting for the mood to draw' stage xD

D: Dear lawd noes!

Ok, I believe you ;)

Honestly yeah alot of players just have crap loads of credits just sitting there and same with ducats they are just there until baro shows up... it would be nice if one day baro has a legit inventory to sell rather then cosmetics and the same primed mods over and over again.

yeah it would be nice if he will bring some new mods soon like another primed elemental mod or something in that direction. instead of the cosmetics and same stuff over and over again also how can his noggle come out of the void. did he live in the orokin era or something and did they love the stuff he sold to them?