Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

anyone else noticed the somewhat reduced drop rate of Life Support modules in solo survival? In non-void missions they seem to drop once out of 15 or so enemies for me, while in T4S they drop once out of 8-10 and these rates fluctuate to better or worse, sometimes not seeing any drop for an entire minute of frequent killing.

I used to be able to stay at 70-80% LS in the optimal rooms i camp in T4S but now i can barely keep up 40-50% despite constantly killing stuff. It's even worse in Grineer Asteroid survivals where enemies barely spawn at all.

I don't think it's the new spawn system either unless drop rates are somehow linked to that. (highly doubt it)

Still no fix for this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394989-fixed-i-think-all-trades-exhausted-without-using-them/#entry4407816

I've spoken to one of my clan mates that has also posted on the same thread. Come Thursday he will have had this bug for 2 weeks. Something needs to be addressed about this as I'm sure there are more people being affected by this that do not post on the forums.

There is still no fix for the trade exhausted without using them bug.   A fix or at least some official words would be nice.  I don't trade often, but having the ability to trade restored would be good....

Every since update from last Thursday I have notice there are no storage container in a void defense.  Also, I can turn on the defense lasers that surround the pod by just getting close.  I use a controller for reference but have not made any changes to binding or layout.  Not all the time but sometimes they turn on by just moving close (within a foot or two). I know positively that I am not pressing anything but my movement stick.  Anyone else with this problem?

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.
  • Void Reward Items have been added back to Sabotage Caches as a result of the above change!

tumblr_inline_n9sbspHh1T1sl3h12.gif

Why not add x5 (or at least x3) core packs to spy missions for passing it without detection? Cores for regular interceptions and survivals are good, but again this is rng ang again only endless modes. I don't even talk about the fact that T4S have cores not only on one rotation and still you are happy if you get 10 for 1 hour. This is nothing.

But stil thanks for sabotage fixes.

Edited by ograzzt

Please do not play the to-fro-ing, cat and mouse, misinforming and concealing information game, DE. Especially not regarding R5 Cores. It has already been a horrendous waste of a weekend for many people--especially senior players--trying (in vain) to obtain enough R5 cores to dent--yes, only dent(!)--levelling up their primed mods. 

Give us a fighting chance to have a life inside in and outside of Warframe. Would very much like to say, "Erm...yes [insert significant other's name here], won't be too long now, DE--whose game, you know, I love playing--have made obtaining R5 Cores reasonable again, so I really won't be long."

Give us a fighting chance to avoid that sinking heart feeling of having spent hours and hours and hours trying to obtain means to max cores (looking at you--primed) yet realising little, if anything of this aim, was achieved. 

Give us a fighting chance to walk away with a smile and a spring in our steps; instead of walking away from the keyboard and screen and (somewhat awkwardly) looking downheartened and feeling guilty at spending so much time to achieve so little. 

Give us a fighting chance, DE.

Thankyou. 

Please do not play the to-fro-ing, cat and mouse, misinforming and concealing information game, DE. Especially not regarding R5 Cores. It has already been a horrendous waste of a weekend for many people--especially senior players--trying (in vain) to obtain enough R5 cores to dent--yes, only dent(!)--levelling up their primed mods. 

Give us a fighting chance to have a life inside in and outside of Warframe. Would very much like to say, "Erm...yes [insert significant other's name here], won't be too long now, DE--whose game, you know, I love playing--have made obtaining R5 Cores reasonable again, so I really won't be long."

Give us a fighting chance to avoid that sinking heart feeling of having spent hours and hours and hours trying to obtain means to max cores (looking at you--primed) yet realising little, if anything of this aim, was achieved. 

Give us a fighting chance to walk away with a smile and a spring in our steps; instead of walking away from the keyboard and screen and (somewhat awkwardly) looking downheartened and feeling guilty at spending so much time to achieve so little. 

Give us a fighting chance, DE.

Thankyou. 

To me it's becoming more of a ... "oh that's nice DE.. guess I just care a little less about the game now" attitude because I prioritize time with my partner over this and if it seems that what can be achieved in the same time playing degrades beyond a specific point.. I just care a little less to play this game.

It's not for the lack of DE having inspirational topics or great ideas thrown at them by the bucket full.. it's simply them seeing how far they can push the community into the ground without in-sighting mass exodus and that's fine too because that's their right as the game developers to do so and I would probably do the same thing if I were creating a game that relied on economic profits to stay afloat.

Some of these improvements, however could really stand to improve user experience and result in higher recruitment of new players without impacting badly on income as a result of the abusive RNG/Grind Wall encouragement tactic being deployed.

one such approach is mentioned :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383582-tactic-selections-a-way-to-remove-the-motive-behind-ability-spam/

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.

How about restoring all the void sabotage keys that got wasted over the last few days when we found all the caches and got absolutely nothing?

We asked you to tune down some over-did new visual effect:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397946-please-tone-down-some-over-did-visual-effects-eyes-burnt/#entry4395585

But today's update made it even WORSE.

Now even Black energy color can't remove some annoying effects.

Edit: Did some further investigation, before today's update, turn off adaptive exposure will reduce the effect a bit.

But after this update, turn OFF adaptive exposure is worse than turn it ON.

Hope it helps.

Edited by aerosoul1337

How to fix your game DE, from a Mastery 18 tenno that has been playing since May 2013:

-Keep the lower %drop rate cores in the Solar Interceptions Survival.

-Remove x3 orokin cells from tower 4 survival and put them somewhere in Orokin Derelicts that needs love or was only dropping one orokin cell as a reward.

-Restore R5 core packs to how they were prior the addition of the x3 Orokin Cells pack to the table.

Problem solved.

T4 is still better for R5 Rare cores, even with its nerfed drop rate.  There is still no justification for Orokin cells in T4, I could understand the reasoning in nerfing the fusion core packs drop rate(even though I don't think it was justified), but adding something that is easily obtainable elsewhere to an already diluted pool is just wrong.  T4 void is for Fusion cores and Prime parts, nothing else should be there. 

Everyone's whining about cores and all I'm thinking is "since when could you not just pick up more when you play missions?"  Seriously, guys.  You got your cores in other places now, anyways, so leave the void stuff for things that a decent amount of players are actually looking for.  Like, y'know, prime parts and Forma.

Just because it's added to the pool doesn't mean it's any good with diluted pool 

*wink* T2S rotation C *wink*

I mean it, stop diluting the drop table with useless things. Do we look like we have more than four hours daily grinding the game fruitlessly?