Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Needs To Start Doing Stuff On Their Community Hot Topics.

CelticMoss

That's fifty percent. 

Do we just say shucks to the other fifty percent? A Super Majority would be better. 

1. It should consume less stamina than other melee weapons when blocking. (310 votes [16.52%])

2. It should deal more damage than it currently does when attacking. (97 votes [5.17%])

3. Both 1 & 2 (It should consume less stamina and deal more damage). (1024 votes [54.58%])

4. It is perfect. (38 votes [2.03%])

5. Other. (post an explanation below) (32 votes [1.71%])

6. No opinion on this topic. (375 votes [19.99%])

The Community Hot Topics are community driven. They do not reflect what is being worked on internally. If/when the Silva & Aegis is up for review, the community feedback will be taken into consideration. Your title is slightly misleading. It should say "our" community hot topics, not "their". 

I agree, that DE should pay at least some attention on Hot Topics, but seriously. You've chosen the most insignificant thing from all recent Hot Topics. Yeah, Silva&Aegis is cool, but it's just a single melee weapon. Things like warframe balance. missions rewards, RNG should obviously get a priority.

I agree, that DE should pay at least some attention on Hot Topics, but seriously. You've chosen the most insignificant thing from all recent Hot Topics. Yeah, Silva&Aegis is cool, but it's just a single melee weapon. Things like warframe balance. missions rewards, RNG should obviously get a priority.

Yeah maybe but after what happened in that one i stopped watching those threads.

The Community Hot Topics are community driven. They do not reflect what is being worked on internally. If/when the Silva & Aegis is up for review, the community feedback will be taken into consideration. Your title is slightly misleading. It should say "our" community hot topics, not "their". 

At least we have a response.

That's fifty percent. 

Do we just say shucks to the other fifty percent? A Super Majority would be better. 

That is my biggest grip with these hot topics. There are way too few people participating in these. It would be a very very VERY bad move to make game changing decisions over 1024 votes (example but most votes are only in the thousands)

I have said it before and I will say it again, make a script to launch the hot topics in game so anyone can chime in.

OP...you have just been Drew-ed 

Drew" post="4413657" timestamp="1423607489"]

I disagree entirely as the hot topics are no true indicator due to how they are set up. Previously the hot topics have touched on several issues we are highly involved with however due to the multiple choice nature of the setup people are not actually provided an appropriate means of communicating precisely the stance they have on the matter due to how the questions are worded. This has been clearly shown via the "Do you use all your powers" question that clearly via the numbers on that question that people felt they used most of their powers regularly, but in the most recent by the numbers clearly put the lie to that community response. It is not possible for this community to be truthful on some things if they fear they will lose said things.

Agreed but let me add to that. Repair the energy gating mechanics that were broken with fleeting expertise and Streamline, or meter ults separately from normal skills. GAME WIDE. Don't nerf a specific frame to uselessness as you are so fond of doing DE. In addition, look at melee for an overall rebalance to allow it to be more damaging than guns. After all greater risk should equal greater rewards right? At least your byline for a ton of the time I have played includes the whole risk vs rewards statement. Edited by DERebecca
Merged immediately following threads.

That is my biggest grip with these hot topics. There are way too few people participating in these. It would be a very very VERY bad move to make game changing decisions over 1024 votes (example but most votes are only in the thousands)

I have said it before and I will say it again, make a script to launch the hot topics in game so anyone can chime in.

Statistically a sample size of 1000+ is pretty significant given the size of Warframe's population. It reflects how the community's opinions are shared among solutions to perceived problems and improvements accurately.