Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Was Confirmed In Prime Time.

-Kryptic

After Nova I am no longer sure we can take anything for granted. I mean, Steve supposedly said a Valkyr Prime would be fun but with another story behind her. And who knows maby they have some super awesome ideas for some of the newer frames.

Maby they did Oberon or Nekros and went "OMFG we have to release this one next cus it is so awesome!"

Personally I hope they focus on Banshee Prime soon, since she feels like one of the forgotten ones.

u16.7 most likely. Like >3 months probably.

Of course it will be in prime access.

theres been alot of talk about the release date issues, I even speculate that its been delayed or so, but I think we'll moreless get U16 before Prime.

If any DE or Mod can confirm this that be great  

Edited by LegionCynex

I would suggest you guys check out the reedit site regarding this. Apparently "Data miners" like to post there stuff there regarding such issues.

Won't say more as it is frowned upon here but check it out if you want, its quite interesting if it comes to fruition.

Edit: curse you auto correct! Reddit I said reddit!

Edited by Rhundis

I would suggest you guys check out the reedit site regarding this. Apparently "Data miners" like to post there stuff there regarding such issues.

Won't say more as it is frowned upon here but check it out if you want, its quite interesting if it comes to fruition.

Edit: curse you auto correct! Reddit I said reddit!

You can't even mention that around here. But ye, many of us know about that stuff

I hope for some ability tweaks for both original and prime Volt. Coz "Shocking speed" mod is the BEST thing that happened to Volt since operation "slingstone".   Its just too good and gameplay changing to be a mod.  It also makes Volt fit his description better.