Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff Electric Shield And Overload

akira_him

E. shield: please make it stun enemies who passes through it (not getting close to it), it is just wired that enemies pass through it like walking into their bedroom,

Edit1: this one sounds unnecessary but DE want logic for skills that are not #4 Radial Blind

Overload: It relies way too much on the tilesets, at least make its stun affected by duration mod

edit2: I got a crazy idea that enemies are also count as electronics, and I don't know if it works or will be too OP

Edited by akira_him

Electric shield is fine as it is, stunning enemies that touch it wouldn't be bad, but it isn't needed.

For Overload however, I agree with you.  In certain rooms, it is incredible, but in others you may as well have thrown dirt on the enemy for all the good it would do

Well if you try to pass an electric fence you don't exactly live

I am guessing they are adding over-shield to it, since DE love their new idea, the same for overload

depends though they don't always go through with what people have voted for. although I do agree it more than likely will as it doesn't sound op since it has a cap already

Electric Shield is useless against infestor. OP suggestion is one way to fix that. Overload has been neglected for too long just like Crush. It need a buff but please don't turn this into another damage nuke.

Edited by Neogeo

Hmm the shield buff would make Volt more effective against Infested, so that is a very good idea imho, since Infested are kinda unbothered by Volt atm.

I think that the Overload needs a complete rework into something that is less situational and boring. It was one of the first 4 nukes in the game.... but now it's becoming really outdated.

It's bonus electric damage and makes all weapons hitscan.

Please explain how this is useless.

How is hitscan going to help when you're going to get swarm up close? Do you really think you can stay at one spot? Ever heard of Mutalist Moa?

Electric Shield already had a buff with it's size increase.  Overload I agree does need a change.  The main thing is that there needs to be a way to reuse the electronics in a room again after a set period of time as with the current setup Overload is good once per room then it's damage falls way off.

E. shield: please make it stun enemies who passes through it (not getting close to it), it is just wired that enemies pass through it like walking into their bedroom

Overload: It relies way too much on the tilesets, at least make its stun affected by duration mod

Maybe shield could bounce enemies away?  That would be more appropriate in an augment, though.

They should fix Electric procs so that their stun duration can stack.  

I'd rather have electric shield move with Volt via the augment rather than have it simply stun people, very rarely do things that I'm shooting at get close to me when I have that up. Its usually things that come up behind me because I get tunnel vision that are actually the threat.

Only change I want for Overload is more consistent damage, right now you get that rare golden room that lets you kill everything and the skill looks OP, but besides that one room its a pretty meh ability for what it does.