Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

Still no fix for..

This update made my AutoHotKey script for automatic shooting stop working.

This is important for me as i have RSI in my trigger finger and makes me almost unable to play the game with my latron.. or any semi automatic for that matter..

Please fix this, thanks

Please tell me where in the patch notes it says that there are event mods in spy missions now, I wasted 100 plat on buying some today only to find out they drop for free. 
I always do my best to read carefully trough the patch notes but something like this should be a bit of a BIG THING!!
Ive heard from some people who bought them for more than 300p today, thats not fair. 
Just because someone doesnt like to play spy/didnt play it today and got the mods/happened to read some ingame chat that the mods now drop they should waste tons of platinum? NOT COOL. And yet the shock mods are still exclusive after being "brought back" incredibly hard to get only to be gone again... 

Not sure it was mentioned anywhere, think it was one of those things DE wanted to the community to find out about and share between people like with how long kubrows took to mature when they were first released in U14. I'm guessing this since threads were made on the forums and DE Rebecca responded to one but didn't mention it was a bug.

Though, yes they probably should have mentioned something, maybe a cryptic redtext or kickbot riddle about them in spy missions? 

Edited by NovusNova

Still no fix for X64 not connecting to any game small sample of the repeating error.

229.629 Net [info]: UncompressData failed (used Oodle)

229.629 Net [Error]: Discarding packet with invalid decompression size from: 50.132.5.202:4950

229.629 Net [info]: 0xE0, 0xA0, 0x9F, 0xE1, 0x7A, 0xFC, 0x80, 0xEA, 0xAD, 0x39, 0xBD, 0x03, 0x12, 0x6B, 0xBD, 0x1A, 0xE4, 0x83, 0x3B, 0x6A, 0x87, 0x30, 0x2F, 0x9A, 0xE8, 0x91, 0x4D,

371.166 Net [info]: UncompressData failed (used Oodle)

371.166 Net [Error]: Discarding packet with invalid decompression size from: 50.132.5.202:4950

371.166 Net [info]: 0xE0, 0xA0, 0x9F, 0xE3, 0xF7, 0x19, 0xD2, 0x6A, 0xE3, 0x32, 0x4C, 0x16, 0xF5, 0xB1, 0x69, 0xD1, 0x13, 0xFD, 0x48, 0x31, 0xB2, 0x99, 0x55, 0xAD, 0x42, 0x6B, 0xED,

CHECK THE NET CODE ON x64 PLEASE

What is this - in void sabotage mission somebody find/open cache and i see only "unspecified item". Caches contect is surprise or ??

Read back a few updates.  The new scheme is that each cache offers one unidentified item.  The items are all identified at the end of the mission.  You can get anything from a fusion core, to another prime part from the loot tables.  It's a heck of an improvement over one morphic.

DE I am really glad you heard the players complaining about snydicate helpers but the enemy still sees them and activates the alarm, you cant stealth meele skill anymore with them anyways, Please just have an option to have them removed if the player wants. Pretty please.

Still no fix for Asita Rakta Syandana not being as long as it was.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396526-asita-rakta-syandana-cut-in-half-since-the-update/?hl=asita

Still no fix for Asita Rakta Syandana not being as cool as it should be.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399390-asita-rakta-syandana/?hl=asita

I think the backpack on the Secura Syandana is too much. Sorry Mynki.