The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Mods From Pluto Spy Missions

Xiusa

When I sold my spare Jolt for 30P.

Players were like what am I crazy.

I told em no.

Fast forward 1 month, now they are gonna drop like hot cakes.

Actually only the Fire/Ice have been confirmed as dropping.

Just to report in, took five totally successful runs to get 1 fire mod, so it's not too easy.

What is more interesting, I got one angstrum bp?? Happened to anyone else? (Boar bp would be too sweet)

You probably found and broke open a rare/reinforced storage container without realizing it.

To anyone who has found Rime Rounds, Scattering Inferno and Vicious Frost would you mind posting where you picked them up? I've been running Pluto,Ceres and Neptune but have only been getting Thermite Rounds,Scorch,Frostbite and Frigid Blast.

Edited by Akaina

To anyone who has found Rime Rounds, Scattering Inferno and Vicious Frost would you mind posting where you picked them up? I've been running Pluto,Ceres and Neptune but have only been getting Thermite Rounds,Scorch,Frostbite and Frigid Blast.

Same here, it might not acutally be in the drop table

There's no reason for them not to be, it's likely just RNG, they put these in by set. And put all three of them in this drop list. You're likely getting the more common ones is all.

Tethra appears to be Pluto only (Jolt price isn't going to drop as fast as the others for sure.)

Only puncture and Slash are unavailable now yes. And these have been confirmed as here to stay. So, you want these mods, pay up plat as always, or get good at not Rambo'ing and stealthing. Honestly best way to make Spy worth doing i agree with the others in here.

Edited by TyrantBelial

They are neither exclusive nor veteran rewards, and never were.

They were, on original release, stated to be capable of coming back, and like most event mods, be permanently added into the game at a later time of their choosing, as is what happened with Lethal Torrent.

Most event items are not exclusive and can come back in later events as well.

They are neither exclusive nor veteran rewards, and never were.

They were, on original release, stated to be capable of coming back, and like most event mods, be permanently added into the game at a later time of their choosing, as is what happened with Lethal Torrent.

Most event items are not exclusive and can come back in later events as well.

Just one minor correction - it was stated that they WOULD come back, not just that there was a possibility they could. Any and all gripes about exclusivity for event mods are pretty much null and void.

Unless of course anybody out there wants to prove DE ever said any event mod ever would be exclusive in any fashion - I'd love to hear about it.