Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Same Void Trader Items

Aeon94

Trader got Primed Continuity and Prime Eos Chest again? We're waiting for 2 weeks and these are what we get? at least prisma yamako is a new thing but pls De dont do this and give us new trader items like primed stramline , stretch , intensify or maybe new primed weapon mods 

edit: Pls DE let Trader have new and old stuff same time

Edited by -Himari-
Edited title for clarity.

Why is everyone acting like this is something that was never going to happen? We KNEW we were going to get rotation sooner or later, and there are people that still need the old stuff. Get over yourself.

Some old some new is actually perfect.

Should've added one more new item, but it's fine.

Players shouldn't have to wait more than 2 months in order to get a chance to buy a thing.

I see no issue. More time for completionists to max out the legendary mods they already have, and a chance for people who missed old stuff to get it again.

i know there r too many ppl those who missed old stuff but DE can let trader have new and old stuff same time. i got old stuff and i need new ones  but didnt get new stuff this time i dont wanna wait for 2 weeks for mods or accesorries those i already have

Edited by Aeon94

Why is everyone acting like this is something that was never going to happen? We KNEW we were going to get rotation sooner or later, and there are people that still need the old stuff. Get over yourself.

That. Also I'm rejoicing that there isn't another "new" prime mod or weapon.

i know there r too many ppl those who missed old stuff but DE can let trader have new and old stuff same time.

That's why your feedback is good. If DE sees that players want both new and old stuff, they might give us just that. Things can always change in the future.

2015: Year of quality

This is quickly becoming our version of "Thanks, Obama..." The new syandana's quality is top notch. That's what matters. Quality > Quantity

Edited by Archistopheles