Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Too Much Stuff In Update 16?

Doriando77

why are they shoving so much stuff into one update. wouldn't you want to have a steady stream of content instead of shoving it out the door all at once? it doesn't seem like a good idea. 

I dont think its that they have so much stuff its that its taking time on multiple things. Considering they have teams for every part of the game. Guess a lot of it is too buggy and/or unplayable

It doesn't seem like a good idea if only for the fact that when it comes there will be a ton of bugs in everything. A timed release of features over the past few weeks and upcoming weeks would have been better for quality control.

Eh, I'm not really hyped this time anyway, the only thing that interests me is the new Warframe but that's about it, no focus system, pvp enhancement although I don't even do pvp, raids look really simple...yeah...wish we would get a little more stuff for waiting 6 months or so

Edited by DJ_Vauban

why are they shoving so much stuff into one update. wouldn't you want to have a steady stream of content instead of shoving it out the door all at once? it doesn't seem like a good idea. 

This is what I have been saying/wondering too.  They used to push updates every two months.  There is no reason they couldn't have released U16 as two updates rather than making us wait 5 months from U15.  

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I see this trend continuing honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of time between each update gets longer and longer. And if this is the case I sure hope U16 gives us plenty to play around with till U17 hits. Of course I'll still be farming for R5 for primed mods anywho.

I don't know if there will be too much in U16 or not, just that I don't really care as I'm not hyped for it. Maybe if DE does some more PBR updates, and updates all the rest of the Prime stuff, including Warframes, and if they release some new immortal skins and more Syndicate content, then I'd be hyped. Otherwise, no.

Of course not. How can there be too much?

I'm glad that DE is taking their time on this update to make it truly quality, instead of just pandering to those whining about no new OP weapons every week and rushing/releasing an update way too soon and working overnight.

Maybe at tenno-live they'll drop some huge bomb and add something amazing, it wouldn't surprise me if the stuff they've shown so far is only the tip of the iceberg

Please no more huge bombs, Archwing was hyped a lot and what we have now? A game mode that still need a lot of work and seems to be forgotten by DE.

I want a Zombie Escape type of game, we play as a Grineer/Corpus VIP and have to escape the Tenno, we cant fight back, we can just run. Would that be too much for an Update?

But I dont think they will ever add something like that...

Edited by Kao-Snake

Of course not. How can there be too much?

I'm glad that DE is taking their time on this update to make it truly quality, instead of just pandering to those whining about no new OP weapons every week and rushing/releasing an update way too soon and working overnight.

I'm gonna be "that guy". Every update before when people have said this exact sentiment (DE making it "less buggy"/higher quality), it's always been a massive let down. They do either no, or very little testing before pushing it, of course, I can only say that for sure as of U14 or so. Maybe 15 was perfect in everyway, but my guess is that is was just as buggy as any of their updates before it.