Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

Damn, I keep forgetting how tense Draco Interception is when you aren't murder farming.  Took my Trinity and got grouped up randomly with a Rhino, Rhino Prime, and Mirage.  Was fun though.

zkzB7he.jpg

mxcjHdk.jpg

Not gonna lie, I was disappointed that I didn't get near the most kills (Mirage got em') :<

But I was the only one who didn't get downed.

"Fixed login reward Blueprints not being properly labeled as Blueprints."

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now newer players will no longer be misled into thinking they got a free weapon or warframe from logins. Hundreds of times just in the last week alone this exact thing was asked aboout by newer players in NA West Region, and even more before then, so thank you for fixing this! Also, thanks for the AMD card Archwing fixes, I was unable to play them due to freezing since 15.13 came out and now I can happily boost around space again without Warframe freezing!

Fixes

• Fixed issue where Stolen Dreams would become permanently stuck in the Quest log.
  • Fixed error caused when a Quest item in the player inventory has not been used, but is registered as being used by the active Quest.

When i read this i was so happy :D ''finally my Limbo Quest will go away'' i thought. But no. :(

Still no fix for the Limbo Quest re-appearing after the Stolen Dreams update (It's been a while)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396457-limbo-theorem-re-appeared/

PXHtmXT.jpg

It would be nice if it actually told me in game what a "Heavy Blade" actually is and that I don't actually need to try and unequip my primary and secondary weapons (because that's not possible). It would save me having to waste time sifting through forum posts to find out what the F*** I'm actually supposed to do to be able to play the mission.

Damn, I keep forgetting how tense Draco Interception is when you aren't murder farming.  Took my Trinity and got grouped up randomly with a Rhino, Rhino Prime, and Mirage.  Was fun though.

zkzB7he.jpg

mxcjHdk.jpg

Not gonna lie, I was disappointed that I didn't get near the most kills (Mirage got em') :<

But I was the only one who didn't get downed.

Who cares man?! .... how is this related to this post?

Dragon nikana energy is tinted with "yellow" by default so if you set it to blue it will end up looking green. If you set it to white then you'll end up with "yellowish" energy instead of white.

Simmilar thing happened with Primed Eos accessories before.

The Tenno Reinforcements is a Platinum only skin? What a waste. I do like the name "Gemini" though would have made more sense to have a dual-wield Nikana (possibly) representing the Horoscope sign Gemini as in "Twins". I'd make a thread about this in disgust but that'll be a waste of time even though i'm a fan of the Nikana.