Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405341-mesa-copter-bug/?hl=%2Bmesa+%2Bbug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404789-infested-obstracles-not-destroyable-for-clients-on-eris/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405138-missions-sometimes-start-with-an-unranked-warframe/#entry4470676

• Ash, Rising Storm (Arbiters of Hexis, Red Veil) - Blade Storm’s Melee multiplier lasts 100% longer before it resets.

This is completely insulting.

An increase to melee combo counter should have been an implementation to the system itself.

The Dragon Nikana went from looking beautiful, to looking absolutely horrid after this patch. The colors were all swapped. The new skins are... alright at best. I can't even color it the way I want.

Mixed feelings here.

Unless that combo counter gets an up time of 20 seconds that wont reset back to 4 as soon as I press E against something then.. well.. hoo boy.

Edit:

*Looks at Rakta changes*

... This makes up for something. I might.. actually.. be happy about that.

Edit 2:

Now if only we could change it's color.

Edited by Shuuro

Thanks for the update, hopefully this tactical alert will be an improvement over past ones. Any word on making Ember more than a poor-man's Vauban? She can't support her World on Fire and it drops off too quickly as it is.

On a lighter note, I hope the lens flare fix is what I think it is! ^^

Weapon Changes

• Increased charged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 100 to 300.
  • Increased uncharged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 25 to 75 per bolt.
  • Rakta Ballistica is now a fully Silent weapon.

Fixes

• Fixed Sentinels not aiming properly at some enemies.

This is the bomb! :)

Good work!

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

twrpOiu.jpg

Tenno Reinforcements

Gemini Nikana Sheath available now!

The energy flowing within this sheath changes to match the blade within it. The Nikana will cause the energy to flow like the current of a river, while the Dragon Nikana causes the sheath to rage with molten fury.

Add the Gemini Nikana Sheath to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!

After wondering around the market, I'm pretty sure these are just skins, which also dont have any previews with the nikana or the dragon nikana.

Why are skin considered a tenno reinforcement?

And how does one add a skin in his arsenal, when they are not a weapon but simple a skin?

And why the big persuasion on calling them sheath, and never use the word skin on it?

All this feels a bit like false advertisement.

Edited by 7grims