Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

Weapon Changes

• Increased the Base Damage on Aklato from 12 to 18.
  • Increased ammo capacity for Sicarus Prime to be a proper multiple of 3 (from 20 to 21).
  • Increased charged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 100 to 300.
  • Increased uncharged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 25 to 75 per bolt.
  • Rakta Ballistica is now a fully Silent weapon.

tumblr_lgw75f67ex1qbaam8.gif

They did it! They finally gave Sicarus Prime it's extra bullet!!!

Also, They made the Aklato bearable to use!

Also also, those Rakta Ballistica buffs actually sound pretty darn good. And it's silent to boot. I doubt it's Synoid Gammacor tier, but tbh I don't even think the Synoid Gammacor needs to be Synoid Gammacor tier.

You fixed Stolen Dreams still being active but haven't fixed the same thing happening with Hidden Messages. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396415-hidden-messages/

This and the tactical alert for the stratos emblem is just tedious. I like the idea. But 8 LONG rounds of this with hosts that ragequit or can't sustain the connection for 8 LONG waves is something I really am not eager to do. Enjoy this? I really want to, but this is killing it.

Quoting for visibility. We've let the team know that this isn't an ideal method of customization. 

actually, I think this kind of *is* ideal--it allows you to make the sheath a different energy color than the weapon. That's cool.

EDIT: It should *probably* be *inside* the "attachments" menu, though.

Edited by Llyssa

Still no fix for ragdolled enemies still shooting.

One just downed me. This screenshot's been taken literally 5 minutes ago.

Corpus Tech shooting his supra while ragdolled by tentacle swarm. You can see his supra energy where there is no gun.

ZFL7bKk.jpg

Easy to reproduce. This one was intentional.

0PEEDhp.jpg

It's not only restricted to Hydroid's tentacle swarm, but with Jat Kittag slam attack is happening too.

It gets annoying getting downed by an enemy that should not be shooting.

Ugh, will there be an update to the Gemini Dragon Nikana skin that removes that ribbon on the end?

Please say it is so.

This please. It has to be a visual bug/error. The picture for the update and the shop shows them without the tassle and that is the whole reason I bought the skin because I would rather my dragon nikana not have that ribbon on the end. Not only was it false advertising but it simply looks bad and clashes with the design for the rest of the skin. Can someone confirm that this will be fixed/is a bug otherwise I want my 50 plat back. The whole point was that you could tell between regular and dragon nikana from the effects so why is the stupid ribbon still there.