Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Hype For Pink Shorts 2.0 ? (Tenno Live)

(PSN)Rocha_59

I don't know why, but i seem to be pretty immune against hype.

Not that i'm not interested in what's going to be revealed but i simply don't have it in me to react in the "OH MY GAWD! CAN'T WAIT!" kind of way. Then again it has the great advantage that i don't get dissapointed easily when things aren't as great one imagined.

So yeah let's see what's going to be revealed this time.

Hope it doesn't involve Steve imitating a Roller or a Coconut Crab on stage.

i really really really REALLY REALLY want the Mios(i'll get the concept art if you forgot about it

*Pic*

I'm sure we are going to get THAT and nunchucks before we get anything close to a good old spear with a solid thrust attack animation set. The weird part is, i'm not even suprised, the logic behind it is understandable. 

All in pink! Make sure Geoff gets the memo this time :D

i really really really REALLY REALLY want the Mios(i'll get the concept art if you forgot about it

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

It's been a year and almost a month since the victors were decided. Why isn't this out yet?

Edited by Postal_pat

yea and its stupid that it's not out yet because the silva and ageis can out at U14 then kronen at U14.5 which it 5 weeks apart and now over 20 weeks later, no updates on the mios

There's existing real world stuff to base SNS and Tonfas on. There's no particularly scary mechanic involved with creating them.

The mios has no existing real world counter part, has at least two tricky mechanics, and would actually require a unique stance, while still being sword-like.

It has hard parts for the animation department, for the coding department, and for the modeling department. It will be when it will be, but they have a lot of people working on u16 right now who would be required for parts it needs.

There's existing real world stuff to base SNS and Tonfas on. There's no particularly scary mechanic involved with creating them.

The mios has no existing real world counter part, has at least two tricky mechanics, and would actually require a unique stance, while still being sword-like.

It has hard parts for the animation department, for the coding department, and for the modeling department. It will be when it will be, but they have a lot of people working on u16 right now who would be required for parts it needs.

I'm not demanding them or anything,I just think it's weird that they have the other 2 winners done AND the enemy contest winners ready for U16.

But anyways if the mios is the U16 melee weapon I'm gonna be the happiest *@##$ alive